Noah's Park Wolf Sanctuary (Plettenberg Bay)
Noah's Park & Wolf Sanctuary offers a fun-filled outing for the whole family at affordable prices. The diverse collection of wildlife and farmyard animals will fascinate both children and adults alike. Make eye-contact with a wolf and begin to understand the awesome nature of this magnificent animal. Marvel at the beautifully unique coat pattern of the African Wild Dog, a true palette of African earth. Appreciate the wily ways and incredible intelligence of the Black Backed jackal. Interact with the farmyard animals and discover animal affection.
• Light meals and refreshments available.
• Comprehensive info boards at all carnivore camps.
• Wheelchair / Senior Citizen friendly - all areas easily accessible.
• Children to be supervised at all times near the animals.
• No guided tours, no time limit, spend the day if you like.
• School trips are welcomed.
• Annual permits available, visit as often as you like.
• Park and camps maintained daily.
• Carnivore feeding times between 4.30 - 5.00pm.
• Picnic areas / tables available.
Why Not Overnight?
Find Accommodation in Plettenberg Bay
The Sondel Beach House, located in a quiet suburb, is a large luxury holiday hometastefully decorated and situated a mere 160 meters from Solar ...
Periwinkle Lodge is a beach front guest house offering comfortable, tastefully decorated en-suite Plettenberg Bay accommodation that offers you every ...