Things To Do in V&A WaterfrontVisit the Two Oceans Aquarium
Where? Two Oceans Aquarium, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
When? Open every day of the year from 09h30 until 18h00.
How? Call + 27 (0)21 418-3823
How much? Falls into price group R101 to R200 per person. Confirm with the provider.
The Two Oceans Aquarium on the V&A Waterfront is one of the top tourist attractions in Cape Town and over 3000 living sea animals, including sharks, fishes, turtles and penguins can be seen in this spectacular underwater nature reserve.
The Aquarium presents South Africa’s rich ocean and aquatic life in six galleries:
• Oceans of Contrast - Indian Ocean Gallery
• Oceans of Contrast - Atlantic Ocean Gallery
• Holcim Activity Centre and Cape Fur Seal Exhibit
• Sappi River Meander Exhibit - The Story of a River
• Kelp Forest Exhibit - An Enchanted Forest
• I&J Predator Exhibit - A Feast of Ocean Predators.
Feeding times at Two Oceans Aquarium:
• I&J Predator Exhibit - 15h00 daily
• Kelp Forest Exhibit - Wednesdays and Sundays - 12h00
• Penguins in the Sappi River Meander Exhibit - 11h45 and 14h30 daily
• Rockhopper penguins in the AfriSam Children's Centre daily at 11h30
It is recommended to allow 1 to 2 hours to enjoy the diverse and magnificent displays. Please wear comfortable shoes!