Green Point Stadium
The Green Point Stadium in Cape Town has been transformed into a completely new 66 000 seater, all-weather, multi-purpose, environmentally sustainable, modern, technologically advanced, world class Stadium giving expression to the “African Renaissance Stadium” at the juncture between Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean at the southern tip of Africa.
Key Matches and Dates:
• Thursday, 29 June 2010 - Round of 16 - Spain vs Portugal: Result 1-0
• Saturday, 3 July 2010 - Quarter Final - Argentina vs Germany: Result 0-4
• Tuesday, 6 July 2010 - Semi Final - Uruguay vs Netherlands: Result 2-3
World Cup Matches at Green Point Stadium:
• Friday 11 June 2010 - Uruguay vs France: Result 0-0
• Monday 14 June 2010 - Italy vs Paraguy: Result 1-1
• Friday 18 June 2010 - England vs Algeria: Result 0-0
• Monday 21 June 2010 - Portugal vs Korea DPR: Result 7-0
• Thursday 24 June 2010 - Camernoon vs Netherlands: Result 1-2
Distances to Green Point Stadium from:
Cape Town International Airport: 20km
The Spearhead FTC: 2km
Accommodation in and near Green Point Stadium:
Find accommodation for the 2010 World Cup by using our Cape Peninsula map designed to show distances in kilometres from Green Point Stadium to towns and suburbs within a 10km, 20km and 30km Radius to the Stadium. Green Point Stadium Accommodation
On Holiday in Green Point
• Green Point Attractions
• Green Point Things to Do
• Green Point Accommodation
• Green Point Hotels
• Green Point Guest Houses
• Green Point Bed & Breakfast
• Green Point Self Catering
• Green Point Holiday Apartments
• Green Point Family-friendly
• Cape Town Accommodation
• Cape Town Hotels
Visiting South Africa?
See Things To Do in South Africa to view hundreds of outdoor activities, arts and crafts, wildlife and cultural activities, extreme sports and many more categories or check out South Africa Events to see what festivals and events are taking place during your visit to South Africa.
24 hour reception and other
facilities only available at hotels?