About The Jacaranda
Two comfortable, self catering holiday apartments in an attractive garden setting - the perfect base for the Cape! The Jacaranda is situated in a peaceful area of Durbanville, yet is within walking distance of the town centre. There are a variety of restaurants, food outlets and supermarkets within easy reach. We are also conveniently situated for the Durbanville Medi-Clinic.
We offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and excellent value. The accommodation is perfect for families. The apartments are not serviced but are fully equipped with everything you will need.
Self Catering Accommodation
Each apartment has a living room with kitchenette, one bedroom with a double bed, and a shower. A maximum of four guests can be accommodated per apartment - two in the bedroom and two on a sleeper couch in the living room. There is free Wi-Fi in both apartments.
There are fully equipped mini-kitchens, with refrigerator, microwave and small stove. The apartments are designed for privacy and each has its own terrace or balcony, and barbecue facilities. Guests are welcome to use the garden and the swimming pool at all times. There is secure parking for one vehicle per apartment.
Durbanville, in the north of Cape Town, is surrounded by hills and vineyards, yet is only 25 minutes from the airport, the centre of Cape Town, and the sparkling Waterfront. It is a relaxing and convenient base for anyone visiting the greater Cape Town area. We are also conveniently situated for the Paarl and Stellenbosch wine routes and have easy access to the N1 highway.
There are numerous attractions for visitors in the Durbanville area:
• Wine route - we are in the midst of the Durbanville Wine Area. Visit historic farms in beautiful surroundings, relax at farmhouse restaurants, end enjoy the wine tasting!
• Olive growing - visit an olive farm, enjoy a bistro meal, and buy home-pressed olive oil.
• Sport - We are only two km from the Durbanville Golf Course, which welcomes visitors. Squash and tennis clubs are also nearby.
• Nature rambles - you can enjoy a visit to the Durbanville Nature Reserve, where the unique fynbos of the area can be found, or the Tygerberg Nature Reserve, with its wonderful views of Cape Town.
• And, last but not least, the shopping is excellent - the superb Tygervalley Mall is just 10 minutes away!