Map showing The Grace Guest House
Directions to The Grace Guest House
1. From the N3 take the Durban Rd/ Alan Paton Avenue Off Ramp.
2. Drive straight through town on Commercial Rd/ Chief Albert Luthuli Rd
3. Cross the last street out of town, Victoria Rd and go over a railway bridge.
4. Pass the Royal Showgrounds on your right, you are now on Howick Rd.
5. Go up a sharp bend on Howick Rd, on your immediate right will be an open park followed immediately by a row of houses, starting with a with a white boundary wall, followed by a green boundary wall.
6. The third property is a Pink House with a Pink Boundary wall written "Twenty Two" with neon signage. This is "The Grace Guesthouse".
1. From the N3, take the Armitage Rd/ Sanctuary Rd Off Ramp [leading to the Liberty Midlands Mall]
2. At the top of the Off Ramp, keep left and head towards a traffic circle.
3. At the circle, keep left and exit at the 12 O' Clock position onto Hyslop Rd.
4. From Hyslop Rd, take the 2nd right turn into a short, steep road, Gough Rd towards a T-junction.
5. At the T-junction turn right into Howick Rd.
6. The Grace Guesthouse is the third Pink House on the right from the T-Junction, with a Pink Boundary Wall written "Twenty-Two" with neon signage.
1. From the N3, take the Peter Brown Drive Off Ramp
2. At the end of the Off Ramp, turn right and keep left, heading towards a traffic circle.
3. At the circle, keep left and exit at the 12 O' Clock position onto Howick Rd
4. Cross the 1st T Junction set of Robots/ Traffic Lights
5. Cross the 2nd 4-Way Stop set of Robots/ Traffic Lights
6. Proceed downwards keeping left and look for a landmark/ sign Smith Grove B&B near an entrance to a retirement village (Woodgrove).
7. Immediately after passing this entrance slow down and look for a Pink House with a Pink Boundary wall written "Twenty Two" with neon signage.
This is "The Grace Guesthouse".
FROM KOKSTAD MATATIELE:
1. Enter Pietermaritzburg via Richmond Road which becomes Alexandra Rd
2. From Alexander Rd join Commercial Rd Chief Albert Luthuli Rd heading towards the City Centre
3. Drive through the City towards Hilton, Chief Albert Luthuli Rd becomes Howick Rd
4. Cross the railway bridge, the road forks, take the left fork NOT THE RIGHT FORK up a steep curve, KEEP RIGHT, SLOW DOWN & START INDICATING RIGHT
5. After the curve a row of will start on the right and The Grace Guesthouse is the third pink house, pink boundary wall, with the words “Twenty-Two” written on the wall & a neon sign.