About Epic Guest House
The Epic Guest House is situated in rustic Noordhoek, with its delightful village atmosphere at the foot of famous Chapman’s Peak, and is the most scenic coastal drive along the renowned Cape Point Route in Cape Town.
You immediately feel a sense of light and open space once inside Epic’s guest house. The lovely wide beamed high-ceiling lounge area and spacious dining room are decorated in a clean and modern style - a tasteful touch of Africa immediately inviting you to sit and feel the relaxed atmosphere.
Epic Guest House offers accessible Bed & Breakfast accommodation for everybody - no barriers with four (disabled friendly) bedrooms: two spacious en-suite family rooms as well as two double / twin rooms (with their own separate bathrooms), all with accessible roll-in showers and very inviting comfortable beds.
Molo (hello) room:
This comfortable room benefits from great views across the Wetlands and tall trees. The room is furnished with a king size bed (can be twin on request) with comfortable seating area. The private spacious bathroom is separate directly outside the room. Features include: built-in wardrobe, small desk and chair, mini safe, hairdryer, linen and towels, complimentary eco-friendly bath products and coffee / tea making facilities with a chocolate treat. Patio doors lead onto the stunning veranda from where the beautiful views, sunsets and wildlife can be enjoyed.
Enkosi (thank you) room:
This spacious room benefits from 180 degree views of Chapman's Peak and the Atlantic Ocean. The room is furnished with a king size bed (can be twin on request), as well as comfortable seating area which can convert to a sleeper couch. The spacious en-suite bathroom with bath and roll-in shower has all modern conveniences, including a heated towel rail, shaver point, excellent lighting, non-slip tiles, hairdryer and complimentary eco-friendly bath products. Patio doors lead out onto the stunning Veranda from where the beautiful views, sunsets and wildlife can be enjoyed.
Intaba (mountain) room:
This cosy and comfortable room is the smallest of the guest rooms at Epic Guest House and has a Queen size bed. Other features include built-in wardrobe, small desk and chair, mini safe, linen and towels, hairdryer and coffee/tea making facilities with a chocolate treat. The separate private bathroom is just outside the room and has a roll-in shower with non-slip tiles and complementary eco-friendly bath products.
Amanzi (water) room:
This spacious room is facing the fishpond and garden, is furnished with a king size bed (can be twin on request) and a comfortable seating area which can convert to a sleeper couch. The large en-suite bathroom with roll-in shower has all modern conveniences, including a heated towel rail, shaver point, excellent lighting, non-slip tiles, hairdryer and complimentary eco-friendly bath products. Other features include built-in wardrobe, desk and chair, mini safe, linen and towels and coffee/tea making facilities with a chocolate treat included.
A scrumptious wholesome breakfast is served from 8 - 9.30 am. Coffee and tea is available all day with an open tab bar. A wide variety of restaurants are available to satisfy every taste bud and budget.
• Swimming pool with pool loungers and towels provided
• Free wifi access in all rooms
• TV lounge with full DSTV, fireplace, library and games
• Honesty bar with drinks and snacks at your disposal throughout the day
• Laundry service
• Airport transfer, excursions, car / bike / motor rental can be arranged
• Secure off-street parking
• Baby cot and sleeper couch available on request
• Laundry service
• Wetland / large pond with 30+ Koi fish
• We speak English and Deutsch
• Shopping centre, post office, bank and all amenities are available within a 3km radius
Activities and Attractions
From our perfect gateway you can explore the South Peninsula with its highlights:
• 8km of pristine white sand on ‘Longbeach’ (Noordhoek to Kommetjie) with horse rides available daily
• The famous family beach of Fish Hoek with accessible promenade
• Entertaining Boulders Beach with the African Penguin colony
• Well known golf courses
• Historic Simon’s Town and the Scratch Patch gem stone factory
• Arty Kalk Bay
• Charming Constantia wine farms
• The active Hout Bay fishing harbour and World of Birds
• Botanical Kirstenbosch Gardens
• Nature walks on Silvermine
• Vibrant city centre of Cape Town (30km) with the entertaining Waterfront and trips to the famous Robben Island