Chestnut Country Lodge

Bed & Breakfast / Wedding Venue at Emmett Road, Kiepersol, Mpumalanga. Show on Map
Booking Details Accommodation for your group

Dates required

Error
Sorry, but we can't send your request. At least one room must be selected for your stay. Please choose your rooms now.

Your Contact Details View our privacy policy

Full name

 

 

 

Payment Details A deposit is required to confirm the reservation
  • Your Booking

    Occupants Length of Stay
  • Something wrong? edit Total R 11,600.00

 

How would you like to pay?

Credit Card Details

How much would you like to pay?

Payment value R 1,500.00

/

Card Verification Code
The CVC is a 3 digit code printed on the reverse of the card, near the signature strip but not encoded on the magnetic stripe.

Instant EFT

How much would you like to pay?

Payment value R 3,000.00

No payment required

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation received 22-21 days prior to check-in, forfeit 25% of the total booking value. Cancellation received 20-14 days prior to check-in, forfeit 50% of the total booking value. Cancellation received 13-07 days prior to check-in, forfeit 75% of the total booking value. Cancellation received 0-6 days prior to check-in, forfeit 100% of the total booking value. Chestnut Country Lodge reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment or security has not been paid or given by due date.

By proceeding with payment for this booking, I confirm that I have read and accept the SA-Venues.com terms of use.

Submit
Auf Deutsch

Suedafrika-Reise.net ist der ideale Online-Reiseführer, mit dem Sie Ihren Urlaub in Südafrika planen und zugleich buchen können.
Besuchen Sie uns auf Südafrika Reise

Book with SA-Venues.com
  • We accept Mastercard and Visa, SID Instant EFT, forex, bank transfer or cash deposit.
  • Credit cards verified with 3D Secure
  • No booking fees
  • Verified by GeoTrust
  • Trusted by travellers, trusted by you, since 1999.
Get Listed
  • Deal directly with your guest
  • No annual subscription or fees
  • Pay as you earn - only pay for confirmed bookings
  • Secure payment gateway
Get listed on SA-Venues.com
SA-Venues.com has been assisting travellers with their South Africa travel plans since 1999, and is the largest online travel guide for South Africa available in both English and German.