Welcome to 5 Pelican Place on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Kommetjie, Atlantic Seaboard.
Tucked away in Cape Town's Southern Peninsula, 33km from Cape Point Nature Reserve, lies the seaside village of Kommetjie, a paradise for beach and nature lovers. With a mere stroll to the beach, you can explore this unique coastline, where the rural country ambience is complemented by a wealth of marine life, outdoor activities, diverse cultures and vibrant shopping environments.
The accommodation at Pelican Place consists of a choice of two delightful apartments at the beach.
Pelican Beach Apartment
Sunny and spacious (120m²), sleeping from 2–6 people in absolute comfort and style. Children are welcome.
• A generous main en-suite bedroom with queen-size bed and direct access to garden.
• Second bedroom with twin beds and full bathroom.
• A double bed in a romantic nook off the lounge sleeps a third couple
• A well equipped open plan kitchen and generous dining room lead into a sheltered garden with barbecue facilities, outdoor seating and a large trampoline.
• Secure off-street parking is provided.
•Enjoy the basic comforts, luxuries and modern conveniences such as a washing machine, dishwasher, coffee percolator, microwave oven, DStv (satellite), a DVD player, radio and a small library.
• We provide linen and bath towels, good mattresses and a healthy dose of the Atlantic sea breeze.
• Babysitting and cleaning service available by arrangement
Balau Beach Studio
A perfect seaside nest for two (32m²). It’s quaint, it’s cosy, it’s colourful - curl up in this quiet corner after a busy day.
• French doors lead onto a charming little patio from the bedroom.
• Fully equipped open plan kitchenette / lounge with radio, TV, fridge and microwave oven. Countertop oven available on request.
• Bathroom with shower
• Barbecue facilities in protected courtyard
• Secure off street under cover parking
• Linen and bath towels provided, bring own beach towels
• Laundry and cleaning service by arrangement
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Kommetjie is an ideal setting for lovers of water sports and nature, as well as a a perfect base from which to explore the Cape Peninsula.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)