About 5 Pelican Place
5 Pelican Place is a sunny and spacious self-catering family guesthouse at Long Beach, Kommetjie, sleeping from 2-6 people in a choice of two delightfully decorated garden apartments at the beach. Enjoy the continental style and simplicity in the warm, relaxed atmosphere of Pelican Place, where owners Susi and Jeremy will make your holiday a happy and memorable occasion.
Tucked away in Cape Town's Southern Peninsula, 33km from Cape Point Nature Reserve, lies the seaside village of Kommetjie, a paradise for beach and nature lovers. With a mere stroll to the beach, you can explore this unique coastline, where the rural country ambience is complemented by a wealth of marine life, outdoor activities, diverse cultures and vibrant shopping environments.
The accommodation at Pelican Place consists of a choice of two delightful apartments at the beach.
Pelican Beach Apartment
Sunny and spacious (120m²), sleeping from 2–6 people in absolute comfort and style. Children are welcome.
• A generous main en-suite bedroom with queen-size bed and direct access to garden.
• Second bedroom with twin beds and full bathroom.
• A double bed in a romantic nook off the lounge sleeps a third couple
• A well equipped open plan kitchen and generous dining room lead into a sheltered garden with barbecue facilities, outdoor seating and a large trampoline.
• Secure off-street parking is provided.
•Enjoy the basic comforts, luxuries and modern conveniences such as a washing machine, dishwasher, coffee percolator, microwave oven, DStv (satellite), a DVD player, radio and a small library.
• We provide linen and bath towels, good mattresses and a healthy dose of the Atlantic sea breeze.
• Babysitting and cleaning service available by arrangement
Balau Beach Studio
A perfect seaside nest for two (32m²). It’s quaint, it’s cosy, it’s colourful - curl up in this quiet corner after a busy day.
• French doors lead onto a charming little patio from the bedroom.
• Fully equipped open plan kitchenette / lounge with radio, TV, fridge and microwave oven. Countertop oven available on request.
• Bathroom with shower
• Barbecue facilities in protected courtyard
• Secure off street under cover parking
• Linen and bath towels provided, bring own beach towels
• Laundry and cleaning service by arrangement
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Kommetjie is an ideal setting for lovers of water sports and nature, as well as a a perfect base from which to explore the Cape Peninsula.