About Silver Surf
Situated in bustling Sea Point, but secretly to the outskirts of premier Cape Town suburb of Bantry Bay this perfectly appointed self catering apartment offers the best in positioning and luxury.
Self Catering Accommodation
130 sq meters of luxurious and spacious living with tasteful décor and a five meter private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Sea Point Olympic sized swimming pool ensures a relaxing and comfortable stay. Relax on beautiful balcony furniture whilst sunbathing or just taking in panoramic sights stretching all the way to Robben Island.
This luxury ‘home-from-home’ two bedroom, two bathroom self catering apartment is perfectly located between the V&A Waterfront, Clifton, Camps Bay and Llandudno beaches. The seaside promenade starts just outside the apartment and goes all the way to the Green Point lighthouse, a popular landmark. This stretch of promenade (3 - 4km) is known for walkers and runners to enjoy. It is also a popular place for family activities with its manicured lawns and children’s play area.
• Large lounge with Satellite TV (DStv) and DVD player
• Two spacious double bedrooms, main en-suite
• Two bathrooms
• Fully equipped open plan modern kitchen with dish washer, washing machine and drier
• Large private balcony with full sea views and patio furniture
• Ceiling fans in all areas
• Safe for your belongings
• Fine linen, bath towels
• Enclosed garage parking with remote access
• To enhance my guests experience page through general tourist information which is outlined in a concise folder left in the apartment
• Daily cleaning service at additional cost
• Airport transfers at additional cost
Activities and Attractions
Within near vicinity one has access to facilities such as golf course (9 holes at South Africa’s oldest golf course - Metropolitan), tennis club, scuba club and surfing all within walking distance or car travel of between 2 - 5 minutes. The World Cup Green Point Stadium is 2.5km from the apartment.
The apartment is close to City Centre (4km), V&A Waterfront (3km), Table Mountain, nearby nightlife entertainment in Sea Point, Green Point, Mouille Point and De Waterkant Village. Popular restaurants, Deli’s and Coffee Shops line Beach Road - all within walking distance.
Visit Cape Town art galleries to marvel at the best of South African art at Everard Read, Goodman Gallery, Michael Stevenson and the National Gallery, all within the vicinity of City Centre. Less than 1 hour drive into Stellenbosch and Paarl, visit the best wine farms, but before you go, sip my complimentary bottle of South Africa’s best label which awaits your arrival.