Welcome to Seagetaway Cottage on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Simons Town, False Bay.
Watch the sun rise above the mountains and over the sea - Take a five minute early morning walk to Fisherman's beach, watch the waves catch the early morning sun and enjoy the beauty of nature around you.
Seagetaway is a two bed roomed self catering cottage which accommodates a maximum of 5 guests and is ideally suited for families or business travellers. The cottage has a comfortable living area with spectacular views of the sea. The living area opens up to the outside area with built in barbecue so you can enjoy a barbeque (braai) as you look across the bay. Seagetaway self catering cottage has a private sheltered garden where you can tan in private. Seagetaway has a single garage with automatic door. There is parking for two more cars in the driveway.
The main bedroom with a magnificent view of the sea has a queen size bed and built in cupboards. The second bedroom with a magnificent view of the sea has two single beds and built in cupboards. There is a single bed available in the living area. The tiled bathroom (en-suite to main bedroom) has a deep bath and separate shower. There is also a separate guests toilet.
The modern kitchen opens onto the living area and has a granite breakfast counter with four comfortable bar stools. The fully equipped kitchen has a microwave, built in oven & hob, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery and glasses. Linen is provided and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels
Attractions & Activities
If you wish to relax you can ...
• suntan on the beach with the family
• stroll to boulders beach and watch the African Penguins at home
• take a scenic 10 minute drive to Cape Point Nature Reserve
• visit quaint Simon’s Town historic main road, the local waterfront and toy museum
• take the family to the Scratch Patch and seek out semi-precious stones
• buy fresh fish at Kalk Bay harbour and come home to enjoy a fish barbecue in the “braai” area
• visit Simon’s Towns excellent restaurants and coffee shops
If you feel more energetic you can ...
• experience the wonders of the famous local dive spots
• cycle the most scenic section of the Argus Cycle Tour
• jog or walk along the splendid coastline
• windsurf at Glencairn Beach
• explore the hiking trails in the Cape Point Nature Reserve
• surf the local famous surfing spots
• sea kayak around the harbour area or venture into the bay
• sail from Simon’s Town Yacht Club
• scuba dive at the many famous local dive spots
• enjoy a round of golf on the local course
If you wish to explore the peninsula you can ...
• catch the cable car to the top of Table Mountain
• take a ferry to famous Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was held captive
• taste our famous South African Wines on the one of our famous wine routes
• visit the Cape Town Waterfront
• explore the botanical gardens at Kirstenbosch
Self Catering Apartment in Simonstown
See our Holiday Apartment at Seagetaway Self Catering Apartment.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)