About Roman Rock Apartments
Roman Rock Apartments offers luxury self catering apartments with stunning sea views at 21 Dorries Drive, in the seaside village of Simon's Town, a small village situated on the False Bay Coast, 37km from Cape Town. Roman Rock is 3km from the centre of Simon’s Town, on the M4S, direction Cape Point.
Three minutes walk will bring you to Fisherman’s beach - a safe swimming, sandy beach. Boulders beach - where the Penquins breed - is in walking distance.
Our apartments are spacious with 180°, uninterrupted sea views from the lounge, bedroom and balcony. The en-suite bedrooms are fitted with king-size beds (extra beds in lounge). Balconies have table and chairs for breakfast in the morning, and luxury loungers for sun-tanning. The apartments are fully equipped and kitchens provide for cooking a meal. You can BBQ and we will do your washing.
We can supply a breakfast snack box if required. Handy for guests who arrive late and need breakfast for the first morning of their stay.
Facilities and services
• Safe parking is provided.
• Airport transfers and car hire can be arranged.
• Your hosts Marlene and Uli speak English, Afrikaans and German.
• DStv available
• Wi-Fi available
• Breakfast snack basket on request
• Apartments are equipped with an alarm system
• Cape Medical Response is a 24h, medical emergency service and is available for our guests free of charge
• Arriving late at the airport? We can book a room at the airport Lodge with pick-up from the airport
• Laundry service is available
Places to visit and things to do:
• Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve - enjoy our hiking trails and fynbos - 10km
• Walk down to Boulders Beach where the Penquins breed - a 10 minute walk
• Visit the largest gemstone factory in the world, see how they tumble the stones or buy from the shop
• Join the birdwatchers on a regular boat trip for a day at sea
• Take a drive to Kirstenbosch, our world famous Botanical Gardens
• Drive along Chapman’s Peak or drive to the Wine Route and taste our excellent wines
• Go up Table Mountain with the revolving cable car or take a boat trip to Robben Island
• Enjoy golf on the local golf course or watch the Whales from your balcony in Spring