Welcome to Kulu on the Rocks on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Scarborough, Atlantic Seaboard.
Kulu on the Rocks is only 10 kilometres from Cape Point and has the famous "Camel Rock" on its doorstep. It is also close to many other tourist attractions including Boulders beach (rated the 2nd best beach in the world), Noordhoek, Simonstown, Kalk Bay etc. Although Scarborough is surrounded by reserves and therefore gives the feeling of being remote, it is only a 12 minute drive to the nearest Noordhoek Mall for shopping, movies etc.
Kulu On the Rocks is a perfect place for a quiet retreat, away from the madding crowd for family holidays or a romantic getaway for couples. The apartment very comfortably sleeps four people.
You can enjoy the following:
• Linen, beach and bath towels provided
• All kitchen accessories supplied
• Laundry facilities available
• Braai facilities
• Full DSTV
• Secure off street parking inside lock up property
• Open fire place
• The famous Camel Rock Restaurant is in walking distance
• There are many more restaurants in neighbouring areas ie. Muizenburg, Fishhoek, Kalk Bay and Simonstown area
• There are beautiful beaches two blocks from “Kulu On the Rocks” which can be can seen from the balcony
• Also within short walking distance is a river and a picnic spot close to the nature reserve
• Full cleaning service offered at reasonable rates
• Biking and hiking
• Sun bathing and swimming
• Cray fishing
• Mussel picking
• Surfing, kite surfing, windsurfing
• Paddle skiing and Boogie boarding
• Whale watching (August to December)
• Bird Watching
Any equipment required for the above activities, are available at very reasonable rates.
No matter what time of the year, Kulu on the Rocks has the most amazingly safe, cosy and relaxed feel to it. The only disappointing part about it is that you will eventually have to go home!
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)