About Cranford Country Lodge
Cranford Country Lodge is a family run business that prides itself on creating a warm and welcoming experience for all its visitors. Located near Curry’s Post, nestled among the picturesque hills of the Midlands, Cranford is the perfect place to find some of that country charm.
Cranford Country Lodge is the perfect place to escape to from the hustle and bustle of the business world. Welcoming, relaxing and comfortable, the lodge boasts a mix of luxury bed and breakfast and self-catering cottages to suit your needs.
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Wake up call if requested
• DSTV in selected rooms
• Fire places in selected rooms
Facilities and Services:
• Ample free ‘open’ parking
• Cranford Appaloosa Stud farm
• Outdoor salt water swimming pool
• Tennis court
• Medical facilities (less than 6km)
• Golf (less than 10km)
• Bird watching (over 150 species)
• Walks / mountain biking through indigenous forests
At Cranford there are so many activities to enjoy, not only are we situated in the heart of the Midlands Meander but we have fantastic facilities that are all on your doorstep! We have two big bass dams for fishing as well as a lovely swimming pool. If you're feeling active, our tennis court is available.