Welcome to Bayview Heights on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Simons Town, False Bay.
Bayview Heights is in close proximity to the train station, shopping facilities and waterfront restaurants and is situated at the start of a wonderful walking trail into the mountains featuring spectacular fauna and flora.
Peace and tranquility, wildlife and walks, yet close to amenities. Slip out to tranquility at the Southern tip of Africa with the flora, the sun, the sea and the wildlife. Let the penguins entertain you and watch the whales playing in the Bay, from your bedroom (during the whale season).
Bayview Heights is fully equipped and elegantly furnished, and sleeps 4 people.
Kitchen: oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, iron and board, toaster, coffee machine.
Lounge: TV, radio, M-Net.
2 Bedrooms: 1 with double bed and 1 with 2 single beds.
Outdoors: garden, barbecue area, patio / garden furniture, carport.
House linen and towels are included.
BOOKING SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Boulders Beach, to visit the Jackass Penguins
• Kalk Bay - fresh fish market and antique shops
• Scenic train ride from Simonstown to Cape Town (breakfast on the train on Sundays)
• Nature walks in Silvermine Nature Reserve, enjoy the flora and fauna that is so unique to the Cape
• Constantia Valley, home of Groot Constantia, Alphen & Uitsig wine estates
• Hout Bay, travel along the scenic Chapmans Peak, to visit the World of Birds or take a boat trip to Seal Island, flea market Sundays
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens to enjoy beautiful summer outdoors concerts
• Stellenbosch and Paarl for wine tasting on their famous wine estate or Ceres for its well renowned fruits.
Local Sports & Activities
Golf, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Water Skiing, Mountain Climbing, Windsurfing, Surfing, Canoeing, Cycling, Tennis, Hang-Gliding, Walking, Parascending, Horse Riding on the beach, Fishing, Trekking, Snorkeling, Swimming, Bird Watching, Flora & Fauna, Tidal Pool, Wreck Diving, Yacht Basin, Penguin Watching, Whale Watching In Season, Culture.
Enjoys 180° sea views. Close to Boulders Beach (home of the penguins), close to Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope. Sailing from naval base.