About Azure View
With meandering coastlines, pristine beaches and beautiful scenic mountains, Simon’s Town has long been a favourite destination. Whatever type of holiday you’re looking for, there’s no better place to access all of this than from Azure View.
Azure View is an exclusive, luxury 5 star apartment, situated in Simon’s Town. The apartment offers panoramic mountain and sea views over False Bay, Simon’s Town yacht basin and Seal Island, famous for Great White Sharks. With the Indian Ocean on your door step, and the majestic Table Mountain ranges in the background, it is a unique and spectacular place for your next holiday. This prestigious, up-market apartment features the latest trends and is the ultimate in bare foot luxury.
Simon’s Town is en-route to the world famous Cape of Good Hope, situated in the Table Mountain National Park. Tucked along the shore between the mountains and the sea, it has developed into a charming coastal village with many gracious architectural buildings, hidden treasures, cobbled lanes and great restaurants and coffee shops.
Located on the slopes of the Simonsberg mountainside, one is surrounded by uninterrupted panoramic views of the ocean, the yacht basin and the surrounding Table Mountain ranges. Guests awake each day to stunning sea and mountain views. Sunrises are spectacular as the sun slowly rises above the mountains and the Indian Ocean.
This modern apartment offers one luxury bedroom for 2 guests with en-suite bathroom, a private pool deck and jacuzzi (solar heated), ensuring privacy, peace and quiet. The lounge is open planned and spacious, featuring large glass panels, optimizing the ocean and mountain views, and leads out onto the private pool and jacuzzi deck. There are comfortable leather couches and a built-in LCD screen with satellite television. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster and tea / coffee facilities.
Take a refreshing dip or simply enjoy sunbathing next to the azure blue rim-flow pool. You can relax while sipping sundowners and enjoy the tranquil harbour setting with boats and yachts sailing past.
In whale season (August to December), you can watch whales from the privacy of your own private pool deck. Pods of whales are always present and there are often sightings of spectacular shows of breaching, lob tailing and other activities, at night the unique sounds of whale music, the sounds that whales make, can be heard.
• Modern, up market apartment
• Luxury bedroom with extra length king size bed
• Luxury en-suite bathroom
• Guest cloakroom
• Equipped kitchenette
• Spacious lounge and living area flowing to pool deck
• Panoramic views of the ocean, beaches and mountains
• Private rim-flow swimming pool with LED lighting
• Pool lounges
• Private Jacuzzi (solar heated)
• Whale watching (in season) from the pool deck
• Satellite television
• Secure parking
• Serviced on request
• Alarm system
With the Cape of Good Hope and the famous African penguin colony close by, Azure View is the perfect location.
• Cape Point in the Table Mountain National Park - 12km away
• Boulders Beach penguin colony - 3km away
• Cape Town and Table Mountain - 45.0 km
• Two Oceans Aquarium - 45.0 km
• Famous Cape Winelands - 20.0 km
• Robben Island - 55.0 km
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - 30.0 km
• Great Restaurants - 2.0 km
• Shopping - 1.0 km
• Ocean activities: kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, fishing, shark cage diving, boating - 2.0 km
• Whale watching from your balcony - in season