Welcome to Azure View on SA-Venues.com, offering 5 star graded accommodation in Simons Town, False Bay.
The apartment offers panoramic mountain and sea views over False Bay, Simon’s Town yacht basin and Seal Island, famous for Great White Sharks. The sunrises and the magnificent colours of the skies during sunset over False Bay are spectacular. Azure View is currently the only 5 star accommodations in Simon’s Town. It features the latest trends and is the ultimate in bare foot luxury, the perfect honeymooners retreat.
Simon’s Town is en-route to the world famous Cape Point, situated in the Table Mountain National Park. It has much to offer the traveller. Tucked along the shore between the mountains and the sea, it has developed into a charming coastal village with many gracious architectural buildings, hidden treasures and cobbled lanes.
This modern apartment offers one luxury bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a private Jacuzzi and pool deck, ensuring privacy, peace and quiet. The state-of-the-art designer kitchen features the latest trends and is equipped with top of the range appliances. The lounge is open planned and spacious, featuring large, glass panels optimizing the ocean and mountain views.
You can relax while sipping a sundowner in the Jacuzzi and watch boats and yachts go by or enjoy a romantic outdoor candle lit dinner on the pool deck, with the ambience of False Bay and night lights stretched along the coast line.
• Peace, tranquility and quiet
• Panoramic views of the ocean, beaches and mountains
• Modern, up market self-catering facility
• Indoor / outdoor dining
• Designer kitchen
• Complimentary bottle of local wine
• Tea and coffee station
• Luxury air-conditioned bed room with en-suite bathroom
• Fully alarmed
• Private entertainment deck
• Solar heated rim flow pool
• Private heated Jacuzzi
• Whale watching (in season) from the pool deck
• Lounge and dining room with fire-place
• Satellite television with LCD screen
• Surround sound music/radio
• Secure parking
Simon’s Town has long been a favourite destination for overseas and local visitors. All the attractions and the activities listed below are nearby and easily accessible.
• Cape Point in the Table Mountain National Park - 12km away
• Boulders Beach penguin colony - 3km away
• Cape Town and Table Mountain - 45.0 km
• Two Oceans Aquarium - 45.0 km
• Famous Cape Winelands - 20.0 km
• Robben Island - 55.0 km
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - 30.0 km
• Great Restaurants - 2.0 km
• Shopping - 1.0 km
• Ocean activities: kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, fishing, shark cage diving, boating - 2.0 km
• Whale watching from your balcony - in season
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)