Chapman Hotel & Conference Centre

Hotel at 1 Lady Bea Crescent, Humewood, Port Elizabeth, 6001, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Show on Map
Booking Details Accommodation for your group

Dates required

Error
Sorry, but we can't send your request. At least one room must be selected for your stay. Please choose your rooms now.

Your Contact Details View our privacy policy

Full name

 

 

 

Payment Details A deposit is required to confirm the reservation
  • Your Booking

    Occupants Length of Stay
  • Something wrong? edit Total R 11,600.00

How would you like to pay?

Credit Card Details

How much would you like to pay?

Payment value R 1,500.00

/

Card Verification Code
The CVC is a 3 digit code printed on the reverse of the card, near the signature strip but not encoded on the magnetic stripe.

Bank Details

How much would you like to pay?

Payment value R 3,000.00

Cancellation Policy

In the event of a Cancellation, you are required to notify us in writing as soon as possible. The following charges will be applicable to your reservation: • Cancellations 61+ days prior to arrival date: forfeit 25% of the total booking value • Cancellations 46-60 days prior to arrival date: forfeit 40% of the total booking value • Cancellations 31-45 days prior to arrival date: forfeit 65% of the total booking value • Cancellations 0-30 days prior to arrival date / No Show: forfeit 100% of the total booking value Charges payable will be forfeited as an Administration Fee and will constitute our Cancellation Charge. Payment of the required pre-payment as per The Chapman's Payment Policy means acceptance by the Client of The Chapman's Cancellation Policy.

By proceeding with payment for this booking, I confirm that I have read and accept the SA-Venues.com terms of use.

Submit
Auf Deutsch

Suedafrika-Reise.net ist der ideale Online-Reiseführer, mit dem Sie Ihren Urlaub in Südafrika planen und zugleich buchen können.
Besuchen Sie uns auf Südafrika Reise

Book with SA-Venues.com
  • We accept Mastercard and Visa, SID Instant EFT, forex, bank transfer or cash deposit.
  • Credit cards verified with 3D Secure
  • No booking fees
  • Verified by GeoTrust
  • Trusted by travellers, trusted by you, since 1999.
Get Listed
  • Deal directly with your guest
  • No annual subscription or fees
  • Pay as you earn - only pay for confirmed bookings
  • Secure payment gateway
Get listed on SA-Venues.com
SA-Venues.com has been assisting travellers with their South Africa travel plans since 1999, and is the largest online travel guide for South Africa available in both English and German.