Map showing The Potting Shed Self Catering
Directions to The Potting Shed Self Catering
From Cape Town
• Take the N2 from Cape Town, passing Sir Lowery Pass and continuing on until the turning for the R43 and Hermanus is reached.
• Continue along the R43 for just over 27kms to the Hemel en Aarde craft village on the left hand side of the road, passing the turnings for Fisherhaven, Hawston, Vermont and Onrus on the way.
• Continue past the Hemel en Aarde Craft Village (white buildings with green roofs on the left hand side of the road) and through the traffic robots/lights at the end of the craft village.
• Approximately 1 km further on, look out for the Gateway Spar Centre on the right hand side of the road. (You will see Spar flags on flag poles) and the 24 hour Total Garage at the next set of traffic lights.
• 4 turnings past the Gateway Centre, you will see the turning for Albertyn Street on the left hand side. There is a sign on Main Road, on the corner that says “The Potting Shed Guest House”. We are the third house in Albertyn Street on right hand side. There is a sign outside, and “pots” with flowers and plants etc in.
• (On the Main Road on the right hand corner of Albertyn Street there is a “veterinary surgery”).
Check-in and key collection is from The Potting Shed Guest House in Albertyn Street.