About Roosboom Luxury Apartments
Roosboom is situated high up on the mountain in an excellent suburb of Somerset West, Roosboom Luxury Apartments is an exclusive Bed & Breakfast (or self-catering if preferred) that offers you all the convenience of a central location in a safe, up market environment.
A beautiful setting with spectacular, panoramic sea and mountain views...
Roosboom is ideally situated for, golfers, wine lovers, businessmen, and both local and International guests looking for something very special.
Situated high up on the mountain in a tranquil up market suburb of Somerset West, Roosboom comprises of four exclusive Bed and breakfast (or self-catering, if preferred) apartments) that offers you the convenience of a central location in a safe, up market environment, with panoramic sea and mountain views over False Bay.
Roosboom is close to clean white beaches and 12 world-class golf courses. Roosboom is within easy traveling distance of all the major attractions and holiday destinations in the Western Cape. This coupled with the luxurious accommodation and facilities like a beautiful landscaped garden, large pool, and secure parking, will truly make it THE place you want to return to year after year!
All apartments have their own private entrance and are separate from the main homestead. some have sea and mountain views and some, a beautiful garden view. All of the apartments are large and have an en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette (fully equipped for self-catering if preferred)
All rooms are equipped with the following:
• Hair dryers
• Electronic safes
• ADSL internet points (this is a free service to our guests - remember to bring your laptop)
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Equipped kitchenettes, gas hobs, microwave, toaster, iron facilities, etc.
• Quality linen and towels
• Pool towels
• Serviced daily
• Colour TV with DStv channels
Breakfast is served in the main Manor House.
For your convenience all luxury apartments have extra-length twin beds and a comfortable lounge / sitting area for four to six people. Guests are welcome to invite their friends for sundowners either in their apartments or the many interesting seating areas situated throughout the landscaped garden.
• Serviced daily
• Secure off street parking behind electronic gates
• 24-hour complimentary ADSL Internet Access Points (free service)
• 6 minute drive to Somerset Shopping Mall
• 10 minutes to clean beaches (including the internationally acclaimed, "Bikini Beach")
• 5 to 10 minutes from seven famous Golf courses (a little further to the other five)
• 15 minutes to Stellenbosch Winelands
• 20 minutes from to Cape Town International Airport
• 30 minutes to Cape Town