About Rhonda's Manor
Rhonda’s Manor welcomes you to experience a touch of Africa in a gracious colonial mansion framed against the backdrop of Lions Head in Fresnaye, a select corner on Cape Town’s Atlantic Sea Board.
This turn of the century home has been lovingly restored with original art, collectable furnishings and carved wooden features that add to its splendour and charming interiors.
Rhonda’s Manor offers a choice of inviting en-suite bedrooms, of which two have the added luxury of a jaccuzzi. Luxury air-conditioned bedrooms offer shared satellite TV, DVD, telephone, wireless internet and mini bar. Two lounges with fireplaces create a warm and inviting ambience.
A wholesome breakfast is served in the dining room which opens onto a private courtyard leading to the tranquil garden and sparkling pool.
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
• Our friendly and professional staff will assist you in whichever needs may arise.
• Wholesome breakfast served everyday
• Full laundry service is available
• We can arrange transfers to and from the airport.
• Car hire and day tours can be booked.
• The Manor has secure and enclosed parking.
• Rhonda’s Manor is equipped to cater for conferences of up to ten people.
• Refreshments and all meals that may be required during the course of the stay, can be arranged.
• A full secretarial service and internet facility are available on request.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES:
Rhonda’s Manor is ideally situated in the wind free suburb of Fresnaye in close proximity to the world famous Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, the Table Mountain cable car and the exciting V&A Waterfront and the city of Cape Town with its world class theatres, leading stores and charming open African markets.
The Manor is also within walking distance of the famous Sea Point promenade, top class restaurants, hair and beauty salons and trendy shopping centres. Highways to the Cape Wine Routes, Golf courses, Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak, Cape Point and other famous attractions are also minutes away and easily accessible.