Welcome to Parrington Manor on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Somerset West, Cape Helderberg.
Parrington Manor offers 2 spacious and airy Deluxe Suites each with luxurious bathrooms, comfortable loungers, French doors opening onto our private fresh water swimming pool. All rooms offer climate control, hairdryers, bath robes, safes, satellite television, DVD players, mini fridge, tea/coffee facilities and microwave ovens. Percale Linen for pure indulgence. Rooms serviced daily.
Enjoy your complimentary substantial breakfast in our breakfast room or on one of our private patios.
• Enjoy time lounging by the crystal clear fresh water swimming pool;
• Airport collection and car hire by arrangement;
• Permanent high speed Internet connectivity with shared colour printing facilities;
• Relax in the private, comfortable and spacious lounge;
• Beautiful breakfast room and sun lounge;
• Private meeting room for up to 10 persons;
• All rooms with own secure, remote controlled, covered car garage;
• Well-equipped honesty bar;
• Entire complex secure;
• Laundry service by arrangement;
• Car hire, sightseeing tours and golf games by arrangement.
Attractions & Activities
Parrington Manor is conveniently located with many attractions close by:
• 30 minutes from Cape Town’s main attractions, The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Table Mountain, Robben Island, Clifton Beach, Kirstenbosch Gardens and many more;
• 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport;
• 15 minutes from the historical town of Stellenbosch, situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands;
• 5 minutes from the magnificent Strand beachfront;
• Easy access to major shopping centers – within walking distance;
• Close proximity to some of South Africa’s top 10 restaurants;
• Within the immediate vicinity of several world class golf courses;
• Explore over 100 wine estates which are on our doorstep;
• Venture on foot through the majestic Helderberg mountains;
• Enjoy a drive along our beautiful coastline and spot a Southern Right Whale;
• Ask your well informed hosts for advice on where to visit or what tours to undertake.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)