About Edenwood Guest House
Edenwood House is one those special places to stay, that one seeks when planning a holiday or business trip to the Garden Route. We pride ourselves on welcoming our guests with true South African hospitality and personal attention.
Edenwood Guest House offers up-market non-smoking holiday and business accommodation, at very reasonable rates. Consisting of four well appointed self-catering units, a luxury suite, plus a budget double room, all with en-suite bathrooms.
All rooms are tastefully appointed with Satellite TV and full-facilities (fans, heaters, fridge, hairdryer, safe and tea / coffee).
Full traditional English or Continental breakfast.
• Free Wireless (WiFi) internet access available in main Guest House and some rooms
• Fax and business support facilities on request
• Laundry service available on request (week days)
• Spacious lounges, leading to balcony and summer room with spectacular views
• Sparkling salt water pool (towels supplied)
• We will gladly assist you with bookings for Golf at local clubs, local tours, restaurants, plus onward travel arrangements.
• Hiking trails close by
• Bird life abounds, an ornithologist delight
• Railway Museum just minutes from our door
• Golf at some of the finest golf courses in South Africa very close by
• Horse riding, canoeing and other sport facilities very close by
• 15 minutes from the airport, and 5 minutes from glorious Victoria Bay beach