About Edenwood Guest House
Edenwood House is one those special places to stay, that one seeks when planning a holiday or business trip to the Garden Route. We pride ourselves on welcoming our guests with true South African hospitality and personal attention.
The house itself is nestled at the foot of the Outeniqua Mountains in a tranquil setting called Eden, which is adjacent the Katberg Nature Reserve. Its meandering garden, tumbling river and comfortable ambiance, make it a sheer pleasure to return to after a day of exploring the Garden Route and surrounds.
This upmarket, safe and tranquil establishment opened it’s doors in October 1995 and since then the dream has evolved into this lovingly renovated haven, Edenwood House. Consisting of one family suite that sleeps four (self-catering or B&B) two up-market units that sleep two (self-catering or B&B) one large house that sleeps six, three bedrooms and three bathrooms - self-catering only), luxury double room and cute budget double room.
Full traditional English or Continental breakfast.
• Up-market non-smoking holiday and business accommodation, at very reasonable rates. Consisting of four well appointed self-catering units, a luxury suite, plus a budget double room, all with en-suite bathrooms.
• Rooms tastefully appointed with Satellite TV and full-facilities (fans, heaters, fridge, hairdryer, safe and tea / coffee)
• Free Wireless (WiFi) High-speed internet access available in main Guest House and some rooms
• Fax and business support facilities on request
• Laundry service available on request (week days)
• Spacious lounges, leading to balcony and summer room with spectacular mountain / reserve views
• Sparkling salt water pool (towels supplied)
• We will gladly assist you with bookings for Golf at local clubs, local tours, restaurants, plus onward travel arrangements.
• Hiking trails close by
• Bird life abounds, an ornithologist delight
• Railway Museum just minutes from our door
• Golf at some of the finest golf courses in South Africa very close by
• Horse riding, canoeing and other sport facilities very close by
• 15 minutes from the airport, and 5 minutes from glorious Victoria Bay beach
• On site SA specialist available to help with travel info for our area
Your hosts, Dawn and Stan, will gladly assist you with bookings for Golf at local clubs, local adventure tours, restaurants, cinemas, all just a few minutes from Edenwood, plus onward travel arrangements.
We consider this to be our own “Garden of Eden” and, since opening our doors in 1995, we have welcomed back so many people from all corners of the world, as friends, and would love to share it with you.
“We love to have you as our guest, and hope you have a good night’s rest.
Tomorrow you again may roam, but for tonight, just feel at home.”