About Bluebottle Guest House
Set against the slopes of the Muizenberg Mountain Range, Bluebottle Guesthouse offers panoramic views of False Bay, spacious suites with sea views and en-suite bathrooms and conference facilities. Located on the slopes of Muizenberg Mountain, halfway between Table Mountain and Cape Point, Bluebottle Guesthouse is the ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Enjoy a peaceful night's rest in our luxurious suites and a scrumptious South African breakfast on the balcony, whilst breathing fresh mountain air and taking in stunning views of the bay. Whether you are visiting the Fairest Cape for business or pleasure, we will ensure your stay is a comfortable and memorable one.
We have a marble-top kitchen, which is fully equipped for your convenience. The upstairs kitchen is available to our guests for storing food and preparing meals, and our dining table is ideal to gather around for a cosy dinner, a relaxing drink, or even a game of cards.
An honesty bar, well stocked with drinks and snacks, and complimentary tea and coffee is also available for your enjoyment.
• Spacious living areas and dining room
• Lovely big suites each with sea views and doors onto the balcony
• En-suite bathrooms
• Indigenous, landscaped garden
• Barbecue and patio area
• Honesty bar including snacks and drinks
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Telephone, hairdryer and clock radio in each room
• Fully equipped conference facilities for up to 15 delegates
• Internet and fax service
• We offer a full South African Breakfast, included in the room rate and can serve lunch or dinner by prior arrangement. Should you have special dietary requirements, we will be glad to accommodate you. We also offer picnic lunches to enjoy on the numerous walking trails in the area.
• Airport Transfer: once you've touched down, why not spare yourself the stress of organising transport and leave it up to us? We'd be delighted to meet you at the airport.
• Arrange Tours, Bookings & Car Hire: it will be our pleasure to arrange and book tours for you, make reservations or recommend one of the many fine restaurants in and around Cape Town.
• We offer advice on travel routes, car hire, and destinations, as well as information about the local area and its numerous attractions. Whatever your requirements, be sure to ask, we are happy to oblige.
Set against the slopes of the Muizenberg Mountain Range, Bluebottle Guesthouse offers panoramic views of the False Bay coast as far as Cape Point and Seal Island. A landscaped walkway up a stepped slope leads you to our door, a quiet retreat far above the hustle and bustle of life.
The guesthouse is situated in close proximity to a wide variety of excellent shops and restaurants, and a two minute drive from the beach.
Muizenberg is a half hour drive from the city centre and twenty minutes from the airport. There are wonderful tourist destinations in close proximity, such as the Cape Point Nature Reserve, the penguins at Boulders Beach, Simons Town Naval Base and many more.
Please note that due to the position of the guesthouse, it can only be reached by stairs. It is therefore unsuitable for wheelchair access, and may be problematic for the disabled or elderly.