About Avatara Guest House
Situated at the foot of Signal Hill, we are within walking distance to the popular V&A Waterfront, Green Point Stadium, De Waterkant’s Cape Quarter and a 5 minute drive to Table Mountain, CTICC, city centre and the world’s most spectacular beaches. Deli’s, restaurants and shops are all meters away from our doorstep.
Tranquil romantic rooms echoing a sophisticated mood from the original Victorian home ensures comfort and convenience. Features include Oregon pine floors, high old-fashioned ceilings and the rooms are equipped with Victorian fireplaces, flat screen TV’s, heated towel rails and WiFi. We want guests to feel rested and serene, shifting their energy in a positive way while they explore our beautiful city.
Each of the guest rooms has its own stylish look and is simply yet beautifully decorated. Plush percale white linen lines all of the comfortable beds. (3 Twin / King-size beds & 3 Queen-size Sleigh beds)
• Budget double or single room (no children or 3rd person)
• Standard plus room (can accommodate a child on sleeper couch or a cot)
• Super Standard room (can accommodate a child on floor matress or a cot)
• Balcony room (no children or 3rd person)
• Deluxe room (can accommodate a child on sleeper couch or a cot)
All of our rates include a sumptuous continental breakfast of fresh fruits, preserves, cereals, yoghurt, free-range eggs and fresh breads
• Fireplace (some)
• Iron & board
• Coffee / tea facilities
• Honesty bar
• Same day laundry service
• In room spa treatments
Avatara offers assistance and information with airport transfers, car hire, restaurants, leisure and sport reservations. We can also arrange for personal pamper treatments, such as massages or Reiki in the comfort of your room.
Green Point is a prestigious neighbourhood of Cape Town located adjacent to the central business district. It’s a popular residential area for young professionals and is especially attractive as it is a ‘walking’ neighbourhood, with popular restaurants and cafes. Also in the early evening you will see most Green Point residents walking along the promenade to watch the sunset.
Attractions and Activites
• Table Mountain (5 minutes)
• The Cape Winelands (45 minutes)
• Cape Point (45 minutes)
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (5 minutes)
• Robben Island Tour (5 minutes)
• V&A Waterfront (5 minutes)
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (20 minutes)
• Hout Bay (20 minutes)
• Camps Bay (10 minutes)
• Airport (20 minutes)