Welcome to Au Pear Boutique Guest House on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Newlands, Southern Suburbs.
Recently completely renovated while retaining much of its period charm, this darling boutique guest house is tucked up a side road in the heart of leafy Newlands and within walking distance of the University of Cape Town, Newlands forest, Newlands rugby and cricket grounds, local pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Only 15 minutes to the City Centre or Cape Town international airport and 20 minutes to the beach.
All bedroom suites feature:
• Separate entrances opening to the courtyard or patio for outdoor dining
• En-suite bathrooms with open showers, Victorian baths, under floor heating and heated towel rails
• Double or twin king size with extra length Superior Orthopedic beds
• The finest 600 thread count cotton percale linen has been used for sheets, goose down duvets and pillows
• We provide Charlotte Rhys soaps and creams in our bathrooms to help you feel spoilt and pampered
• Best quality white towels
• Dressing gowns
• Happy Hugger bed warmers
• Bar fridge
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Satellite television
• Room alarm system
• Cement floors with under floor heating
• Wooden floors and wall heaters
• ADSL wireless broadband internet throughout the guest house
• Rooms are serviced daily
Breakfast and Dining
While delicious healthy breakfasts can be made for you on request as an optional extra, guests are encouraged to use the kitchen and dining facilities to make meals and entertain friends.
Other facilities include a barbeque, a laundry, some off street parking with electronic access and perimeter security fencing.
Whether its bed and breakfast or self-catering you are looking for, our boutique guest house is ideal for both individual leisure and business stays as well as private groups such as weddings and other celebrations, large families and small conferences. You are welcome to pick fruit when in season - pears (of course), plums, avocados and grapes. Au Pear is child and pet friendly.
The French term au pair, meaning "on a par" or "equal to", indicates that the relationship is intended to be one of equals.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)