Map showing Areena Riverside Resort
Directions to Areena Riverside Resort
FROM EAST LONDON N2
• N2 travelling from East London to Mthatha
• Take off-ramp NO. 1060 BRAKFONTEIN / WILD COAST / SHOWGROUNDS
• At the top of the off-ramp turn RIGHT onto R102
• Travel for +- 1km, turn LEFT into SCHAFLI ROAD / JIKELEZA ROUTE T 1 / EAST COAST RESORTS RD (9.6km to AREENA from here)
• Travel for +- 10 mins (at approximately 65km/hr) (landmark – pass Village Centre Crossways Spar and petrol station on your right (closest shops & petrol to Areena ) – continue on)
• Turn RIGHT At the JIKELEZA T5 / GLENGARRIF junction AND IMMEDIATELY RIGHT AGAIN, (hairpin bend into the entrance, crossing the stop street, our brick entrance set slightly back from Glengarriff turn-off corner)
• Proceed down the hill, keep to the right at the bottom of the hill, through another brick gateway, wait at the automatic gate, proceed down to the boom.
• Park on side of boom out of the way of the boom access point used by all resort guests.
• IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER 5PM, (PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE MADE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS WITH RECEPTION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES) RING BUZZER ON THE OFFICE DOOR IN ORDER TO BOOK IN, MAKE PAYMENT ETC.
FROM MTHATHA / DURBAN
• N2 travelling from Mthatha to East London
• Take off-ramp NO. 1060 “BRAKFONTEIN / WILD COAST / SHOWGROUNDS”
• At the top of the off-ramp turn LEFT into R102.
• Travel for +- 1km, turn LEFT into “SCHAFLI ROAD / JIKELEZA ROUTE T 1 / EAST COAST RESORTS RD”
• Please see the above instructions to proceed.
9.6 KM TO AREENA - FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AS ABOVE FROM THIS POINT