Welcome to Apartments at Oryx Place on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Franschhoek, Cape Winelands.
Apartments are well appointed with open-plan living areas, kitchenettes and en-suite bathrooms (please note: Apartment 3 only has a shower and no bath) Our apartments offer our guests upmarket self-catering accommodation with exceptional value for money and are perfectly positioned as a base to travel to surrounding areas.
Self Catering Accommodation
Each apartment sleeps two adults (Apartment 1 & 2 upstairs has inter-leading doors).
• One bedroom
• En-suite bathroom
• Apartment 3 only has a shower
• Heated towel rails
• Open-plan kitchenette
• Lounge with flat screen TV with selected DSTV
• Air conditioning throughout
• Well-appointed equipped kitchen
• Kettle / small fridge and freezer
• Toaster / Microwave
• Hairdryer / Iron and Ironing board
• Tea and coffee facilities
• Under floor heating throughout
• Apartment 1 & 2 has inter-leading doors
• Safe off street parking
• Safe in bedroom
• Full service every 3 days
• No smoking indoors
• Free Wireless Internet
• On Franschhoek Main Road
• Walking distance to shops & restaurants
• Refreshment trays / coffee and tea facilities in all cottages
• Luxury airport transfers can be arranged on request at an additional charge
• Laundry service on request at an additional charge
• Butler service on request at an additional charge
• Chef service on request at an additional charge
• Baby sitting services available on request at an additional charge
• Damages and breakages will be charged for
Breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines. This is the beautiful Franschhoek Valley in the heart of the Cape Winelands. Spectacular vineyards cover these mountain slopes settled more than 300 years ago by the Huguenots, who brought with them their age-old French wine and food culture. This is a valley rich in history centered around a picturesque village of friendly, welcoming people.
In the village you will find wonderful crafts, art and antique shops and galleries. The main street is lined with coffee shops and restaurants. Only 45 minutes from Cape Town - come and enjoy the gourmet capital of South Africa. Let Franschhoek be your base while you explore this exceptionally beautiful region.
Driving into Franschhoek you will notice that most of the farms still bear their original French names and are usually complete with a spectacular Cape Dutch homestead, towering oaks and rolling vineyards. There are a variety of cellars, from small boutique wineries that cater for those in search of something unique, to large cellars that offer organized tours and conducted tastings.
Eight of South Africa's "Top 100" restaurants are in Franschhoek - the gourmet capital of the country. Leading chefs create everything from world-class cuisine to stylish light meals using the freshest produce of the valley, complemented by the wonderful local wines. Linger a while and savour the hospitality, ambience and variety of our many great restaurants.
A host of shops and galleries line the Main Street, providing a wonderful choice of antiques, world class Collections of artworks and interesting bric-a-brac to browse through. There are also specialty shops such as book shops, a chocolate factory and a carpet maker.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)