Franschhoek is one of the most beautiful places in South Africa and certainly in the Winelands of the Western Cape. Definitely a must-see on any trip to Southern Africa, Franschhoek is a picturesque town surrounded by mountains.
Nestled in the heart of Franschhoek, Allaire is a self-catering apartment in the prestigious Sorbonne complex. If you are looking for space, privacy and home comforts, we welcome you to open the door of Allaire for a luxurious, relaxing stay.
Self Catering Accommodation
We offer the discerning guest a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, main en-suite. Come and have a glass of wine on the balcony whilst enjoying the stunning views of the mountains.
The apartment is fully equipped with all the extras like a dishwasher, microwave oven, DStv, DVD-player and hair dryer. There is also air-conditioning in the main bedroom and lounge. You will be pampered with the finest percale linen, fluffy towels and gowns, Charlotte Rhys toiletries and a cup of the finest coffee around.
This secure apartment on the second floor also has a lock-up garage and another secure parking place available. You are also invited to use the swimming towels provided for a swim in the complex’s communal swimming pool.
• Two bedrooms, main with double bed and second bedroom with twin beds
• Main en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, second bathroom shower only
• Air-conditioning in main bedroom and lounge
• Complimentary tea and Nespresso® coffee
• Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
• Gas fireplace
• 400-thread count Percale linen
• Gowns and slippers
• Charlotte Rhys toiletries
• Hair dryer
• Lock-up garage
• Communal swimming pool
• Serviced daily on request (not included in price)
• Internet available with prior arrangement
• Unfortunately no pets accommodated
• Smoking only permitted outdoors