About Alkira Lodge
In this place of tranquility, where the ancient mountains meet the waters of the rivers and the sea, surrounded by glorious indigenous natural gardens, the freshest air and endless horizons, here guests will find nurturing for the soul.
Alkira Lodge consists of five en-suite bedrooms on a bed and breakfast basis with drinks included as well as a six sleeper chalet called Shufflers Cottage which can be rented on either a self catering or bed & breakfast basis with drinks included at the Alkira Lodge.
The main lodge features indoor and outdoor dining options, a lounge, library, games room and numerous outdoor lounge spaces. Spacious wooden decks and an infinity pool and heated Jacuzzi provide options to relax and enjoy the soothing tranquility and warm sunshine surrounded by nature’s beauty.
Luxury Suite With En-Suite:
King bedroom with fireplace, outside verandah, large bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Separate toilet. There is an outdoor shower and wonderful views from the private deck. Personal comforts such as gowns, slippers and toiletries are provided.
Luxury Room With En-Suite:
Double room with views. There is a verandah with outdoor seating and the room is equipped with a desk, safe, in-room coffee and tea facilities. The en-suite bathroom has a shower and separate toilet. Personal comforts such as gowns, slippers and toiletries are provided.
Activities and Attractions
Additional Tours and Services (Guests Own Account):
• Discounted golf arranged at private local courses including Simola and Pezula
• Water based whale watching tours (June – December)
• Marine Eco tour (seasonal whales, dolphins, seals, sharks)
• Tours at neighbouring Featherbed Nature Reserve
• Water sports on the lagoon including sup (stand up paddling), kayaking, skiing and kitesurfing
• Guided or self-guided mountain biking
• Horse riding for non and experienced riders
• Guided or self-guided nature and beach walks
• Guided or self-guided bird watching tours