About Acorn Tree
Acorn Tree is a fully equipped, self-catering holiday house, accommodating groups of up to 7. Acorn Tree guest house accommodation has 3 double bedrooms which open onto the sunny, quiet private walled garden with wonderful Table Mountain views.
Acorn Tree luxury accommodation in Cape Town is situated close to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, the University of Cape Town and the Newlands Cricket and Rugby stadium only 5 mins away. Set in a large and lush garden, our luxury guest house is ideal for private groups and families on vacation or holiday.
Some of the guest house facilities include gas and electric cooking facilities, dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer and washing machine. There is an auto garage for your car, a security alarm and private armed response.
• 3 luxury double bedrooms (main-en-suite)
• Study / 4th bedroom
• DSTV in lounge and main bedroom
• Fully fitted and equipped modern granite kitchen
• Patio and BBQ area with bar fridge
• Swimming Pool
• Pool table
• Linen and towels are provided
• Weekly home and garden services
• Pre-paid telephone
• Child safety pool net
Close to leading Schools and the University of Cape Town. A selection of fantastic golf courses nearby.
• World Famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - 5 mins drive
• Wide selection of Restaurants and shopping centres - 5 mins drive
• Newlands cricket and rugby grounds - 5 mins drive
• Victoria and Alfred (V&A) Waterfront - 15 mins drive
• Table Mountain Cableway - 15 mins drive
• Cape Town Airport - 20 mins drive
• Clifton, Hout Bay, Camps Bay Beaches - 20 mins drive
• Stellenbosch and Paarl wine route - 45 mins drive