• Property TypeGame Lodge
  • Guests10
  • Rooms/Units5
  • Minimum Stay2 Nights

Rooms & Rates

Select your check-in and check-out dates to view availability and the rates applicable.

Rates shown are per room/unit per night based on two (2) persons sharing. Hover over the rate to view alternate occupancies.

A booking at KwaMbili Game Lodge includes/excludes

RATES INCLUDE:
All meals, tea, coffee throughout the day, as well as two guided wildlife activities per day (game drive or guided bush walk) and 15% VAT.

RATES EXCLUDE:
Beverages from the bar, personal expenses and a R140.00 per person / per day conservation fee for staying in the Thornybush Nature Reserve (payable at the lodge).

Meru Safari Tent 1

This large Meru style safari tent is under a thatch roof and has a private patio with views of the bush. The tent has twin beds with mosquito nets, electricity, a fan and an en-suite bathroom with (enclosed) open-air shower, toilet and basin.

  • Air-conditioning  
  • Bathroom (en-suite)  
  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Patio / verandah / balcony  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: from 0-18 years are allowed

Meru Safari Tent 2

This large Meru style safari tent is under a thatch roof and has a private patio with views of the bush. The tent has twin beds with mosquito nets, electricity, a fan and an en-suite bathroom with (enclosed) open-air shower, toilet and basin.

  • Air-conditioning  
  • Bathroom (en-suite)  
  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Patio / verandah / balcony  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: from 0-18 years are allowed

Meru Safari Tent 3

This large Meru style safari tent is under a thatch roof and has a private patio with views of the bush. The tent has a double bed with a mosquito net, electricity, a fan and an en-suite bathroom with (enclosed) open-air shower, toilet and basin.

  • Air-conditioning  
  • Bathroom (en-suite)  
  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Patio / verandah / balcony  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: from 0-18 years are allowed

Thatch Chalet 2

This Thatch chalet has a private patio and is closer to the main lodge. The chalet is furnished with twin beds, a mosquito nets, electricity, air-conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.

  • Air-conditioning  
  • Bathroom (en-suite)  
  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Patio / verandah / balcony  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: from 0-18 years are allowed

Thatch Chalet 3

This Thatch chalet has a private patio and is closer to the main lodge. The chalet is furnished with a double bed, a mosquito nets, electricity, air-conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.

  • Air-conditioning  
  • Bathroom (en-suite)  
  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Patio / verandah / balcony  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: from 0-18 years are allowed

Please Note

Rates shown are based on two (2) persons sharing the room/unit per night. Hover over the rate to view alternate occupancies.

Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR). Subject to change without notice.

Pertinent Policies

Travelling with children?
Children of all ages are welcome.

How to confirm?
Deposits are required to confirm a booking, usually 50% but sometimes as high as 100% depending on season and time till check-in.

Cancellation policy
43-56 days before arrival 25% of total cost; 29-42 days before arrival 50% of total cost; 15-28 days before arrival 75% of total cost; 0-14 days before arrival 100% of total cost.

  • tonight
    from
  • R
  • 7,400
  • per room per night
    based on 2 persons
instant booking and confirmation possible
  • Your card is safe with us; strictest card verification in the industry and we don't store card numbers.
  • No service fees; you save!
  • Multiple payment methods:
    credit card, SID instant EFT, bank transfer.
  • See our Payment Protection Guarantee. Now covering travel restrictions due to lockdown regulations.
  • All establishment owners / managers are verified (our experience protects you from online fraud)
  • We care. Service with integrity.
  • Secure your booking
Our Payment Protection Guarantee only applies if your deposit payment is made via SA-Venues.com

SA-Venues.com® has been assisting travellers with their South Africa travel plans since 1999, and is the largest, independent online travel guide for South Africa available in both English and German.