About Zambesi Lodge
Welcome: Come and enjoy true South African hospitality in a relaxed, country atmosphere. Zambesi Lodge, with its lush, shady gardens is a bird's paradise and a refreshing oasis near the city. View one of South Africa's biggest daylily gardens! - a floral feast in the flowering season (November, December, January, February)!
• Affordable quality accommodation
• Ten comfortably furnished bedrooms with a garden view.
• En-suite bathrooms
• Each room has: TV (M-net), barfridge, mini safe, ceiling fan and Tea/coffee
• Breakfast: English and Continental
• Other meals if required
• BBQ facilities
Facilities & Services
• Clear pool and shady lapas.
• Laundry and valet services.
• Internet, fax and postal services.
• Tourist- and general information.
• Major credit cards accepted.
• WIFI Hotspot
• Ample secure covered parking.
The lodge with its lush shady gardens offers a serene, elegant setting for business meetings, conferences and other special occasions.
Our conference facility can accommodate up to 30 delegates, depending on the seating arrangement.
Full Day Conference Includes
• Tea and coffee on arrival.
• Mid-morning tea and coffee with rusks and biscuits.
• Lunch with juice on tables.
• Mid-afternoon tea and coffee with snacks.
• Equipment included: Data projector/flip chart/white board.
• WIFI connection (15mb free. Thereafter additional costs apply).
• Water and Mints.
Any variations and additions from the above can be arranged with us
Tours by arrangement to tourist attractions in and around Pretoria and Johannesburg. Sun City/Lost City, Cultural villages, Tribal Dances, Curio Markets, Gold & Diamond Mines, Hot springs, Kruger National Park and Malaria free Game Parks.
Transfers to and from: Johannesburg International Airport, Pretoria City Centre, shopping complexes, etc.
Shopping and Entertainment Centres i.e. Kolonnade, Montana Crossing and Montana Corner with:
• Restaurants, Cinemas, Ice rink, Tenpin Bowling, etc.
• Montana Private Hospital (1.5km)
• Post Office and Banks (2km)
• Pharmacy, Spar shop, petrol station, etc (1km)
The Lodge is situated on 2ha in Montana, a quiet north eastern suburb of Pretoria, ideally close to highways and main routes:
• N1 North - Polokwane (Pietersburg) highway (5min)
• N4 East - Witbank highway (10min)
• Zambesi drive (2min) , Kolonnade Shopping & Entertainment Complex (Includes Cinemas and Ice rink) (2min),
• Pretoria City Centre/Embassies (15min), Wonderboom Airport (5min), Onderstepoort (10min), Rosslyn Industria (15min), MEDUNSA (25min), Montana Private Hospital (2min), Loftus Versfeld Rugby Stadium (20min), University Of Pretoria (20min), University Of South Africa (20min), Post Office and Banks (2min), Spar shop and Petrol Station (2min)
• Johannesburg International Airport (45min)