About Woodridge Place
In need of a break and some good ol' hospitality, then this quaint B&B is just the place. Legally registered and operational for 4 years is situated in the hushed suburb of Cowies Hill bordering both Westville and Pinetown, Woodridge Place offers the best of warm home-style simplicity and modern luxury, perfect for both the corporate and leisure traveler.
The B&B is separate from the main dwelling. Enjoy the lush leafy surroundings of Durban suburbia in the comfort of the garden. Relax in the fully-equipped entertainment area or cool off with a dip in the large sun filled pool.
We offer 4 en-suite rooms that consist of 1 twin, 2 doubles and a family room all in a separate country style dwelling. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, and TV with DSTV.
We also offer wireless internet. We also offer airport and local transfers, contact us for rates. We also have credit card facilities, secure onsite parking with remote access, phone and fax facilities on request and swimming pool, children welcome. We also offer laundry service at a surcharge. We have a braai available if guests would like to utilize it.
We are only 5 minutes to the Pavilion Shopping Centre, Pinetown central, numerous restaurants, Westville and Crompton Hospitals, and easy access to Highways. We are 15 minutes to Durban CBD and 25 minutes to / from Durban International Airport where private transfers are arranged by ourselves at a minimal cost.
• bowls (less than 5km)
• car hire (less than 20km)
• medical facilities (less than 5km)
• movies / cinema (less than 5km)
• nature trail (less than 2km)
• wide variety of restaurants (less than 5km)
• tennis court (less than 5km)
Attractions in Durban
• uShaka Marine World: Great fun for families with waterworld with the shark tank, dolphin and seal shows, shopping and new large aquarium - only 15 minutes away.
• Sharks Board: Great for shark lovers situated in Umhlanga.
• Pavillion and Gateway Shopping centres: For those rainy days, all the well known shops, movies, restaurants, etc. Pavillion is only 5 minutes drive and Gateway 25 minutes.
• Sibaya Casino: Only 20 minutes drive just after Umhlanga. Good restaurants, childrens games area and also a fantastic new spa called "Mangwanani Spa."
• Durban Beachfront: Only 15 minutes drive and has a host of attractions - Sundays are flea market days, lots of bargains.
Quotation from O magazine (November 2005)
"Paul and Toni Meredith will take you under their wing and spoil you with their homespun hospitality"
Silver award winners for 2004 / 2005 NAA / BnB Sure service excellence award KwaZulu Natal Region.