About Woodland Gardens
Woodland Gardens offers fully equipped self-catering accommodation in the Magaliesberg. The self-catering accommodation is situated 12 km past Magaliesburg on top of the rolling hills with our entrance on the main route towards Koster. We are easily accessible from the main road so you do not need an off road vehicle. We are close to all amenities in Magaliesburg.
We offer tranquil gardens, forest walks, observation deck with the mountain view and a rock swimming pool with deck, long chairs, umbrella, built in braai area and shaded swing chair, all with the majestic Magaliesberg Mountains in the distance. Small social pets can be accommodated by arrangement.
The chalets are secluded, romantic and luxurious with log fires. Each chalet has its own veranda, braai area, bonfire pit with wood, 32" flat screen TV, DVD player, satellite dish (please bring your own decoder, remote and Smart card to watch TV). Our units are perfect for singles, couples and families needing to get away.
We offer romantic couples cottages or family and group sized chalets with King or Queen size beds, bunk beds and sleeper couches. There are romantic log fireplaces in the bedrooms of Hornbill and Ibis and larger log fireplaces in the lounges of Kingfisher and Lourie. There is a private outdoor bath on the deck of Ibis. Our chalets are private and surrounded by forest and stunning gardens, tranquil water features and personal space. A champagne hamper is available on request.
Come and spoil yourself with our massage facilities available on site, from ½ to one hour Indian head, back, neck and shoulders, full body, aroma, hot stone, hand and foot massages or create your own unique package.
Woodland Gardens is a retreat with a very special energy that supports anyone requiring time out and a need to de-stress and get back on track with their dreams and goals! A place where you are left in peace to work on yourself, with support if needed.
Activities and Attractions
• Woodland Gardens offers mountain bikes for hire to take a relaxed ride out for a few hours
• Leisurely horse-riding out rides are available
• Quad biking in the area is available
• Are you feeling adventurous? Take a lovely drive and experience a Canopy Tour, we can arrange it for you with the venue at a discounted rate for our guests
• The mountain sanctuary park (The Rock Pools) are next to the canopy tours in the mountains
• The Magaliesberg and Cradle of Humankind has something for everyone from the adventurous, to the laid back, to experience