Welcome to Whale Watchers Private Luxury Apartments on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in Fish Hoek, False Bay.
Fish Hoek is the perfect destination for a family holiday with a long sandy white beach featuring a children's playground, rock pools, safe bathing, water sports, a whale watching walkway, restaurant and bistro. The main street behind the beach is bustling with shops, cafes and other conveniences.
Facilities and features include:
• fully equipped modern kitchens
• carports & off-street parking
• Satellite TV
• on-site laundry service
• babysitting by arrangement
Credit cards accepted. Children welcome. Pets on application.
Accommodation & Apartments
The Crow's Nest
Our premier two bedroom (1 double bed and two single beds) apartment, with a double sleeper couch in the lounge, two bathrooms (1 shower, 1 bath), kitchen, dining room, lounge, balcony with barbecue, hammock and panoramic sea views. Note: Access is at street level - no stairs. Sleeps 4 - 6.
Upper Family Apartment
Our premier family apartment with three bedrooms (2 double beds and 2 single beds), two bathrooms (one shower, one bath), kitchen, dining room, lounge, large balcony with barbecue, hammock and panoramic sea views. Note: Access is via one flight of stairs. Sleeps 6.
Our smaller two bedroom (1 double bed and 1 bunk bed) apartment with one bathroom (with shower), seperate toilet, kitchen, dining counter, lounge, balcony with barbecue, hammock and great sea views. Note: Access is via two flights of stairs. Sleeps 4.
Our romantic one bedroom apartment with an en-suite bathroom (with shower), kitchenette, dining counter, lounge, barbecue area and balcony with hammock and sea views. Note: Access is via two flights of stairs. Sleeps 2.
Family Garden Apartment
Our Garden and Studio Apartments combined to make-up the Family Garden Apartment with three bedrooms (3 double beds), two bathrooms (both with showers), kitchen, two dining counters, lounge, TV room, large balcony with barbecue, hammocks and great sea views. Note: Access is via two flights of stairs. Sleeps 6.
Our three storey privately owned property is also available to rent as a villa, sleeping 18.
Our apartments are serviced three times a week. Linen is changed once a week and towels twice weekly. We also supply bath soaps; toilet paper; dishwashing liquid; salt and pepper; sugar; fresh coffee beans.
• Fish Hoek Beach - the most popular family beach in Cape Town
• Land based whale watching (Aug - Nov)
• Affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
• The oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
• World-renowned Chapman's Peak Drive
• Boulder's Beach, with its African Penguin colony
• Muizenberg Beach, the most popular surfing spot in Cape Town
• Historic Simon's Town, the home of the South African Navy
• Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
• Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
• Hiking in Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
• Historic sites and museums galore
• Exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Whale Watchers Group
View other Apartments available from the Whale Watchers Group:
Whale Watchers Beach Apartments (Muizenberg).
Whale Watchers Seaside Apartment (Muizenberg).
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)