About Villa Zest Boutique Hotel
Innovative contemporary style meets urban cool - Villa Zest Boutique Hotel offers sophisticated luxury in an intimate, relaxed setting amid the bustle of the animated Green Point district.
Villa Zest is ideally situated bringing you everything the city has to offer; palm-lined beaches, the vibrant business district, a variety of up-market restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs. The renowned V&A Waterfront and 2010 Soccer Stadium are in walking distance from the hotel. Cape Town International Convention Centre, Table Mountain and the popular beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are all in close proximity.
An essence of retro cool and luxury calm enhance the contemporary architecture of this design hotel. Bauhaus-inspired, each of the 7 individually decorated en-suite rooms boast a natural flow of white, glass and stainless steel seamlessly fused in splashes of modern colour. Rooms are all modern open-plan with only the finest in bed linen, furnishings and fittings having been used.
There are three different room types: Deluxe, Superior Deluxe and Superior. These rooms all vary in size however embody the ultimate in expression and design.
Each en-suite room features air-con / heating, 26-inch flat screen TV with DVD player and Satellite TV / Cable including news, sports and movie channels, total coverage Wi-Fi internet access, Plug-in LAN access point, iPod docking station and alarm clock, VoIP Telephony System for reduced call rates, Egyptian cotton linen and bedding, most beds are King extra length, bathrobes, towels, hairdryers and electronic safes.
Rooms are non-smoking; Villa Zest has a designated smoking area in the outside garden area.
Breakfast & Dining
Indulge your senses with our gourmet breakfast included in the rate; a sumptuous delight of taste sensations in our spacious lounge dining area or down by the pool. Enjoy delicious sandwiches on our rooftop terrace while taking in the view of the city skyline or a complimentary drink down in our Bedouin garden oasis upon arrival.
• 24 hour Concierge/in room service and Security
• Secure parking with valet service available
• A Bedouin Garden oasis flanked by a 10m long swimming pool gently bathed in ice white lighting with a comfortable sunken lounge area, stream and outdoor fireplace
• A Rooftop Terrace Bedouin Lounge with 360° vistas of the city skyline, Signal Hill, Cape Town harbour and beyond
• Media Facilities at Villa Zest include total coverage Wi-Fi access throughout the premises, and a complete VoIP Telephony System for drastically reduced call rates.
• Unique to the Villa Zest Boutique Hotel is our collection of long-forgotten, trendy consumer electronics from the 70’s. Collectables such the novelty Toot-a-loop and Panapet radios are among some of the gadgets featured in our object art gallery.
• Storage facility: Villa Zest has an enclosed, secure storage area on the premises