About Villa Sea'esta
Villa Sea’esta is well situated. Only 150 meters from the beach and within walking distance to various shops, restaurants and pubs. Swimming, surfing, fishing or just strolling on the beach looking for shells in the rock pools is all part of the day. The evenings can be enjoyed with a stroll on the promenade or enjoying a sundowner at one of the local pubs.
At Villa Sea’esta we offer, well appointed self catering accommodation. Accommodation consists of two private garden units with their own separate entrances - the Whale Unit and the Dolphin Unit, sleeping a maximum of two adults per unit. To ensure everyone’s peace and tranquility, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children under 16.
Whale Unit consists of one bedroom (queen bed) sleeping a maximum of two adults. Lounge with TV (with five channels for your viewing pleasure) DVD player and music centre, open plan fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with ‘spa bath’ and separate shower. A private patio with barbecue facility, where one can relax and enjoy the peaceful, tropical garden.
Dolphin Unit is a ‘bachelor unit / studio’ (king size bed with the option of being made into 2two single beds) sleeping a maximum of a two adults, with lounge facility, TV (with five TV channels for your viewing pleasure), DVD player and music centre, a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower only. A private patio, with barbecue facility situated set in a tranquil tropical garden.
Services & Facilities
• Limited servicing available at no extra charge except Sunday & public holidays
• All linen is supplied with the exception of swimming / beach towels
• Safe facilities are available in each unit
• Each unit is equipped with fans
• Secure covered parking is available
• Free internet and email facilities available on request
• Pool loungers are provided for your relaxation around a sparkling swimming pool
Location & Attractions
• Only 15 minutes drive from the new King Shaka International Airport
• Only 30 minutes to Durban and the renowned uShaka Marine World
• Two hours to the entrance to the Hluhluwe / Umfolozi Game Reserve where the 'Big Five' can be viewed – private tours can also be arranged
• The spectacular Gateway shopping centre a mere 20 minutes away
• 15 minutes to Sibaya Casino and The Mangwanani Spa
• One and half hours drive to St Lucia and the World Heritage Site of St Lucia Lakes and Wetlands (iSimangaliso Wetlands)
• Ballito now boasts its own comprehensive shopping centres with numerous restaurants a short five minutes drive away
For the more adventurous, a microlight flight can be arranged for a trip along the coast to admire the sheer beauty of our area. Scuba diving, deep sea fishing and boat trips with the Natal Sharks Board can be arranged. Visit the pottery gallery and watch the ‘potters’ at work or a visit to the local crocodile farm can all be part of the day. For the avid golfer, a range of superb golf courses are within close proximity to Ballito, namely Zimbali, Umhlali, Princes Grant, Mt Edgecombe and Simbithi.