About Sea Notes
“Sea Notes” is a quiet, safe, fully equipped, self catering country retreat, ideally situated right on the rocks. Majestically draped over the rugged coastline, situated on the rocks, with a spectacular view out to sea, the self catering cottage sleeps 4-5 people and the separate studio apartment sleeps 2.
This country retreat is right at the edge of the world famous Garden Route. A perfect base from which to explore the many local tourist attractions, yet only 25 kms from Port Elizabeth city centre and airport.
Seaweed Cottage consists of:
• 2 x double bedrooms overlooking the sea. One bedroom with double bed and the other with twin beds. Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Double sleeper couch in lounge.
• Large open plan kitchen / lounge / dining area, with patio doors opening out onto the verandah, where you can simply relax or entertain family or friends, while enjoying the view.
• Kitchen is fully equipped with large fridge, stove and dishwasher.
• Television - DSTV is optional.
• Outside braai area
• House alarm
• Lock up garage.
Pebbles Studio Apartment consists of:
• 1 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Television with DSTV channels.
• 2 plate stove and oven, plus microwave.
• Separate entrance from the garden.
Small shopping complex within easy and safe walking distance of the house. This includes a Kwikspar, laundrette, liquor store, chemist and takeaway / restaurant.
Regret no pets allowed.
AREA ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Daytime activities are plentiful and varied, ranging from golfing and fishing to swimming in a beautiful, safe tidal pool in front of the house. Walk along the miles of sandy, unspoilt beaches or visit Homeleigh Farmyard with pony tractor rides for the kids. Enjoy a meal at Barnacles Restaurant which is within walking distance of the house.
GAME RESERVES NEARBY
Animal lovers will be delighted to find themselves surrounded by so many malaria free Game Reserves in the Eastern Cape. These include Kragga Kamma Game Reserve a mere 15 mins by car, the Seaview Game and Lion Park, a mere 10mins drive from the house. Take a leisurely drive to Shamwari Game reserve and the world famous Addo Elephant National Park, home to more than 300 elephants.