About Sandton Leopard Tree Lodge
Sandton Leopard Tree Lodge offers luxury bed & breakfast accommodation in spacious rooms which are all en-suite.
Located in the heart of Sandton central business district and with convenient access to all major business districts, highways, shopping centres, local clinics and hospitals, Sandton Leopard Tree Lodge is within 40 minutes of OR Tambo and Lanseria International Airports.
At Sandton Leopard Tree Lodge, all guests are ensured of an exceptional experience made truly memorable by our warm, attentive and personal service, plus the highest standards of cleanliness, comfort and cuisine.
Sandton Leopard Tree Lodge creates an elegantly indulgent rustic ambience, magnified by it's exquisitely designed and well appointed facilities.
All en-suite bedrooms have separate entrances leading into the garden and are equipped with the following:
• Individually controlled heating
• Fans on request
• Queen & extra king size beds, fitted with cotton linen
• M-Net and selected DSTV channels
• Electronic safe
• Radio alarm clock
• Towelling gown
• Complementary towelling slippers
• Tea and coffee facilities
• Desk and chair(s)
• En-suite shower and / or bath facilities
Please note that all bedrooms are non-smoking rooms - smoking areas are provided.
Breakfast and Dining
We serve a hearty English and Continental breakfast catering to international standards. Breakfasts are enjoyed either on the patio or in the dining room. Dinners are available upon request.
In addition to the superb accommodation, further facilities include:
• Conference facilities for up to 22 delegates with all the necessary equipment
• Spacious dining room & conference area
• Lounge areas with old-fashioned fireplace
• Heating throughout
• Hi-Fi, CD & DVD player
• Big screen TV with all DSTV channels
• Wi Fi internet
• Office facilities
• Large patio area
• Exquisite garden & manicured lawn
• Secure open parking