About The Red House, George
The Red House offers bed & breakfast or self catering accommodation in George in a quiet suburb of George in the heart of the Garden Route of South Africa.
The Red House is situated in the Bo-Dorp with easy access from the main roads into George. The Red House is close to the Town Centre, Restaurants and Take-Aways.
Relax in comfortable and cosy accommodation with personal service and competitive rates.
LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS:
The Red House offers easy access from the N2 & N9 Route and airport.
Some of the attractions nearby include:
• Outeniqua Railway Museum
• Railway Power Van Rides up the mountain pass and along the coast
• George Golf Course
• Botanical Garden.
Other attractions of the Garden Route and Little Karoo are within easy and scenic driving distance.
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
• En-suite rooms and self-catering unit with private entrances
• SABC and e-tv
• Tea / coffee tray
• Full and light breakfasts
• Self-catering unit with kitchen
• Relax in the tranquil garden
• Secure off-road parking
• Competitive rates (Children per age)
• Cash & eft payments only
• Five minute walk to town centre, Museum, Restaurants and Take-Aways