About Pennington Beach Cottage
Pennington Beach Cottage in Pennington is 250 meters or two minute walk to a magnificent clean beach and only 55 minutes from King Shaka Airport.
Self Catering Accommodation
The beach cottage accommodation consists of two bedrooms, main bedroom queen size bed and en-suite bathroom and the second bedroom has two single beds and its own en-suite bathroom. All linen is provided, but please bring own bath and beach towels.
The kitchen is fully equipped a fridge / freezer, microwave as well as a stove and oven. The combined lounge and dining room leads out to a patio and smoking area, which has some sea views. To make you feel at home the lounge has been comfortably furnished and has a TV with all DStv channels. The beach cottage has an inverter, so no load shedding. You will have TV lights and even be able to run your computer.
All rooms have ceiling fans; there is an alarm system, electronic gate and car port. A lovely walled secure garden teaming with bird life has a built in braai with outdoor furniture.
The owners Lyn and John live in the next-door property and have opened up their pool area with a secure gate for the communal use of their guests.
Pennington Beach cottage is an ideal holiday destination to relax, and enjoy a good holiday.
Activities and Attractions
• Golfing - Selborne and Umdoni - award winning golf courses, just five minutes away
• Fishing - excellent offshore fishing along our coast line and deep sea fishing charters from Umkomaas - 15 minutes’ drive away
• Umkomaas also offers dive charters along Aliwal Shoal - one of the top 10 dive sites in the world
• Swimming and surfing - lifeguards available in season keeps our swimmers safe. Warm all year round tidal pool - wonderful for the little ones
• Snorkelling - our rock pools offer an abundance of sea life
• Five minutes’ drive to Lynton Hall and Selborne Country Club
• Hiking and adventure trails all within the immediate vicinity of Pennington while Umdoni Forest is an Eden for bird watchers