Welcome to The Ostrich Manor on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Ifafi, Hartbeespoort Dam.
Although small and exclusive we're beyond able and passionate about fulfilling every need for even the most demanding guest. From the master or family rooms in the Manor, to the privacy of the guesthouse and from the rural tent camp to the most original family rondavel; it's all there, awaiting your arrival. We offer twelve accommodation units; 40 beds in total. Choose from luxury tents, four person family rooms or the honeymoon suite.
Not only in variety is The Ostrich Manor unique but also in the way that the accommodation is situated, finished and furnished will you recognise the eye for detail, the '20s concept. That's why we don’t have air-conditioning or fixed TV's in the rooms. We think that in order to undergo the real ‘Out of Africa' experience you'll have to go all the way.
Conferences and Functions
But besides overnight accommodation, The Ostrich Manor offers other facilities such as smaller and larger rooms for conferences, weddings or business gatherings for up to 80 people. And whether it's on the tennis court, in the gardens, around the dam or in the Boma, if you feel the need for a specific place for you and your friends, family or team, you will find it at The Ostrich Manor. No need to look any further.
• 1920’s Manor surrounded by the 1000ha private Silkaatsnek Nature Reserve
• On the foothill of the Magalies Mountain ridge, close to the Hartbeepoortdam Lake
• Executives conference and training facilities
• Forty person restaurant; three star chefs, cash bar, business bar with DStv and pool table
• Lounge and library, swimming pool, sauna, tennis court, fitness, spa (nearby)
• Beautiful ancient gardens with croquette field and jeux de boules-o-drome
• Disabled friendly
• NB: No TV’s in the rooms, but sport lovers can go to the bar
The Hartbeespoort area has much to offer, such as;
• The Big 5 in various sanctuaries and other places of animal preservation
• Exclusive private game resorts all around a stunning lake
• South Africa’s largest amount of curio, art and craftsmanship shops
• Over five, 18 holes golf courses, within 30 minutes
• A wide variety of restaurants and well stocked shopping malls
• An even wider variety of leisure activities from rafting to scuba diving, ballooning to mountain bike game rides, spa’s to horseback riding, shooting to paragliding, painting, sculpturing etc.
• Over eight million inhabitants in Gauteng, putting it along the top metropolitans
• Thirty minutes drive from Sandton
• One hour drive from Johannesburg International
• One hour drive to Sun City and Big 5 Game Reserve in the Pilanesberg
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)