Welcome to Mother Goose B&B on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Blue Horizon Bay, Port Elizabeth.
We can assure you of a comfortable nights rest in our cosy and comfortable 42²m solid log chalets with separate bath and shower en-suite bathrooms and spacious balconies. Each of our three independent chalets has a double bed, a sleeper couch and an adjacent coffee table lounge area. In line with our country theme, the chalets are named 'Henrietta Goose', 'Jemima Goose' and 'Mathilda Goose'. The former two are our standard chalets and 'Mathilda Goose' is our bridal suite fitted with very special decor, curtains and linen and a four poster bed.
Before you know it, you will be woken by the sounds of a vast variety of birds and trickling water. Our full country breakfast on the farm, rest assured, is not just another breakfast - you will be delighted.
• There are excellent country restaurants close by. We will happily make your reservations.
• Enjoy a beverage alongside our indoor / outdoor swimming pool
• A lock-up safe is available on site
• Enjoy a meander through our indigenous nature trail
• Safe parking on site
• Private entrances to independent chalets
• Fridge, microwave, heater, fan, radio / alarm / clock, iron / ironing board and electric blankets in each chalet
• Tea / coffee making facilities in each chalet
• Whale and dolphin watching 10 minutes drive away.
• Golf tee box, short iron clubs only and plenty of balls available
• Magnificent and expansive beaches just 10 minutes drive away
Activities and Attractions
After a scrumptious breakfast, explore the many different and interesting tourist attractions, including game parks, a variety of superb country restaurants and unending beaches in our "Sunshine Saunter" country area. You may wish to try your luck at the "Boardwalk Casino" in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth, visit the Addo Elephant Park, watch the dolphins perform at Bayworld or simple enjoy the pristine Port Elizabeth water / beachfront entertainment area.
We have chosen to be a non-smoking indoors establishment, and due to open water and natural country hazards, we regrettably do not accept children under the age of 10 years.
The Maitland and Van Stadens River mouths, with their expansive and magnificent unspoilt beaches, regular sightings of whales and dolphins, are a mere 6-8 minutes drive away. Take a walk before breakfast through our own indigenous valley, the source of our natural spring water, have a refreshing swim in our unusual indoor / outdoor swimming pool or simply languish in our garden with its trickling water streams and huge koi pond.
We are not just a B&B- we are an experience!
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)