About Mirabel Guesthouse
Mirabel is a gorgeous guesthouse situated close to the centre of town and the Vaal River which both offer a wide variety of attractions and activities.
This charming guesthouse is full of character, with original wooden flooring and 0uniquely decorated with personal touches to make this a home from home. We are available on a room by room basis or you can choose to book the entire house on a self catering basis.
This guesthouse features three comfortable guest suites that contain King beds (these can be converted into two twins if needed). There is an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV with DStv, ceiling fan and coffee and tea station.
Our general facilities include a spacious lounge with a patio and braai area for some well deserved relaxation and secure parking.
• En-suite bathroom with bath and / or shower
• TV with DStv hotel bouquet package
• Writing desk
• Ceiling fan
• Electric blankets and heaters
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Secure parking
Take a short walk from Mirabel and visit O’s Restaurant and Bar. Overlooking the Vaal River, this is a fabulous place to enjoy a cocktail or two or a romantic meal.
Attractions and Things to do
• Numerous antique shops, art galleries and gift shops
• Restaurants and coffee shops
• Two fantastic golf courses (Parys Golf and Country Estate and Vaal de Grace Golf Estate)
• Nature and game reserves
• Water and sporting activities
• The Afri-Dome Showground
• The Vredefort Dome