About Lemoenkloof Guest House
Lemoenkloof Hotel is centrally situated in Paarl on the wine route. The hotel offers easy access to the neighbouring towns Wellington, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Worcester and Malmesbury. Paarl is 50 km from Cape Town International Airport, 70 km from Cape Town and 100 km from the West Coast.
Lemoenkloof is privately owned and is run by the owners Dion and Hanlie Naude. The estate is spread over an acre of land, adjoining a wine farm.
There are a total of 26 rooms, and two of the buildings have National Monument status. The rooms are artistically decorated and all equipped with air conditioning, mini-bar, coffee and tea facilities, telephones, TV’s and safes. The Honeymoon Suites have spa baths and under floor heating. Wireless Internet Facilities are accessible in all areas, free of charge. Laundry is done on site.
The accommodation is suited to both the business and the leisure traveller.
Dining & Breakfast
Lemoenkloof offers a full English buffet breakfast with hot delicacies from the kitchen and bottomless coffee, served in the Cape Dutch dining room in the Manor House. During winter a fire is made daily in the open hearth. During summer, breakfast extends on to the secluded patio.
Lemoenkloof is close to a number of excellent restaurants and your hosts, Dion and Hanlie, will assist you with dinner arrangements. In- house dining is available for tour groups, overnight conference delegates, evening functions and groups of 10 or more.
Services & Facilities
• 24 hour secure parking
• Wireless internet access
• SABC 123, M-Net, Supersport and DSTV movie channels are available.
• Mini-bar Fridge and tea and coffee amenities.
• A sun terrace bordered with roses
• Two swimming pools and sun terraces.
• Wine tasting at a variety of premier estates or in-house tastings for groups by prior arrangement.
• Olive oil tastings by prior arrangement.
• Art lovers can browse through our large selection of Pieter van der Westhuizen pastels and etchings.
• Accessible golf-estates include Boschenmeer, Pearl Valley, Stellenbosch Golf Club and Erinvale.
• Tea-off times at Golf Courses can be arranged.
• Paarl hosts a very modern Virgin Active Gymnasium which is a mere 10 minute walk from the hotel.
• Sporting activities include horse riding, hiking and biking routes.
• There is a world famous bird watching sanctuary nearby.
• Explore Paarl Mountain from North to South by car, Bike or on foot.
• Airport Transfers and Specialised Tours can be arranged at an additional charge.