About Houtbosch Bay Self-Catering
Houtbosch Bay offer self-catering log homes and a honeymoon suite. Situated 5 km from Jeffreys Bay in the nature reserve right on the beach and 75 km from Port Elizabeth airport and 120 km from Addo Elephant park.
Houtbosch bay is like a small safe community, the wooden cottages are nested between dunes and bush with a beautiful open beach with fine white silver sand. You can swim, fish, snorkel and hike right in front of Houtbosch Bay.
The Bay Bird Restaurant on site is fabulous to visit and here you can feed the bird. There are 92 species of birds identified in the radius of 200m. The large spotted gennet, the grey and water mongoose and the blue duiker also feast on bird food.
Self Catering Accommodation
All the log homes and the honeymoon suite have sea views from the bedrooms, lounge, dining room and balconies. All are comfortably equipped and furnished, each with its own ambience.
Houtbosch Bay No.2:
Self catering log home, open plan lounge kitchen and dining room. 3 Beautiful bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Next to the beach, Sleeps 6.
Houtbosch Bay No.9:
Beautiful self-catering log home, features an open plan lounge kitchen and dining room. Large balcony with sea views, 2 or 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4 or 6.
Houtbosch Bay No.12:
Self-catering log home with open plan lounge kitchen and dining room. 4 Beautiful bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms and sleeps up to 8.
Houtbosch Bay Honeymoon Suite:
Double bed in room, balcony with view of ocean. Fully equipped kitchen. Has a table for a sit down breakfast. There is a Jacuzzi inside the suite. Located next to the Houtbosch Bay bird Restaurant.
The romantic honeymoon suite is situated underneath log home, but completely private, is fully equipped for self catering. Inside Jet master braai, weber and skottelbraai for braai and breakfast on balcony.
• Swim, fish, snorkel and hike right in front of Houtboschbay
• Bird watching on premises and Seekoei nature reserve 1 km away
• Watch dolphins and whales from balconies
• Jacuzzi in Honeymoon suite
• Bowls and golf tours can be arranged and accommodated on request
• Deep sea fishing tours can be arranged on request
• Beach horse riding
• Squash and tennis in Jeffreys Bay
• Tapas, and Walskipper, two informal restaurants walking distance 1km along the beach
• Infood Blue and Portugese Restaurant 2km away
• Fountain Mall 10km