About House Purfikt @ Kleinemonde
House Purfikt, with the fantastic views, clean, safe beach and peaceful atmosphere is the nearest one can get to having a holiday on your own private island! With a permanent population of less than 200 people, it is truly a paradise for those who wish to get a complete break away from the whole world.
Self Catering Accommodation
The house sleeps a maximum of five people, children included. The living area is open-plan with lounge, enclosed deck, open deck, dining room and kitchen, all with magnificent sea and lagoon views.
Main bedroom en-suite, with sea views, one single bedroom with sea views and one double bedroom with mountain views, as well as a second bathroom. The whole house is built on one level with direct access from the parking in front of the house.
House Purfikt has easy access to the beach, down some stairs, right next to the house, or you can go by car. There is off street parking right in front of the house, and a lock-up garage is available on request.
Services and Facilities
The price includes complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi connection, satellite TV with all channels, CD player, DVD player and a wide selection of new DVD’s for all ages, tea, coffee, sugar, bread and milk on arrival as well as all linen, towels, beach towels, cleaning materials, five dune boards, five body boards (for wave surfing) and the use of two, two-seater fibreglass canoes, games, puzzles as well as a Weber barbeque, and out-door seating with an umbrella at the house.
A portable barbeque, beach chairs and a beach umbrella is also available for you. We also have a fishing rod and reel for sea fishing, two small rods for lagoon fishing and a prawn pump … just bring the hooks etc , a kite (for windy days) , beach ball and a Frisbee.
Should you stay for more than 10 days, the house will be cleaned and fresh linen and towels will be provided half-way through your stay, or every week. A fully equipped laundry is available for you and a daily cleaning service can be provided at a nominal fee (please arrange for this in advance). Extra freezing space is also available as there is a chest freezer as well as a full fridge/freezer.
A Rica registered mobile phone is available for the use of visitors from abroad, and the number will be provided to guests on confirmation of booking, so that they can inform family and friends before departure from home.
On arrival, the following will be provided:
• A litre of milk, fresh loaf of bread, two kinds of jam, margarine and cold water is in the fridge (ice cubes in the freezer) … just to get you started
• Enough of the following to last your whole stay: tea, coffee, sugar, cooking oil, tomato sauce, chutney, vinegar, salt, pepper, braai spices, Worcester sauce and peanut butter (for the kid in all of us), marmite, bovril, mustard, serviettes, cling wrap, tin foil, paper towel, all cleaning materials, toilet paper and washing powder
• In the bathrooms we supply complimentary shampoo, body lotion, soap, shower gel, shower caps, sewing kit, cotton buds, cotton wool, nail file, disposable razor, contact lens holder, plasters, dental floss, tissues and all towels
• Beach towels, a beach umbrella, beach chairs, dune boards, two canoes, Weber braai, normal braai and a portable braai for the beach
• The kitchen is stocked with everything; coffee percolator, teapot, sandwich maker, electric mixer, toaster, electric frying pan and all the other pots, pans, dishes ... even a garlic press (the best is the beautiful sea view even from the kitchen!)