Welcome to Hillcrest Holiday Apartment on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Jeffreys Bay, Sunshine Coast.
We offer a fully equipped self-catering apartment with two bedrooms, living-room and kitchenette and bathroom. You have a nice sea view from the apartment and the main bedroom’s sliding-door opens to the garden.
The apartment is warm and homely decorated and has a TV, M-Net and DVD-Player in the living-room. From the living room a sliding-door leads to the patio and private garden where you can enjoy a BBQ. We have secure parking. The apartment is suitable for individuals as well as a family with children as it is extremely safe for children.
• Fully equipped self-catering apartment in Jeffreys Bay situated in a popular area
• Sea and mountain views
• Sleeps 4 persons
• Both bedrooms have twin beds
• DSTV and DVD-Player in living-room and main bedroom
• Alarm clock and radio
• Bathroom with shower and a separate toilet
• Bedding and towels provided (bring own beach towels)
• Fully equipped kitchenette
• Patio, BBQ facilities and garden
• Secure parking
• Tourist information provided
• Coffee and tea for one night stay
About Jeffreys Bay:
Jeffreys Bay was declared a village in 1926 and has since developed into a delightful holiday centre and surfing spot for holidaymakers and surfers all over the world. We have the most beautiful beaches! We are proud to mention that the beaches have Blue Flag status. Our town has all the facilities needed for a perfect holiday and it is the ideal base from which to explore the untouched Baviaans, Tsitsikamma, Gamtoos Valley and several game reserves. This includes the world renowned Shamwari Game Reserve and Addo Elephant Park.
Attractions & Activities:
• Beaches: Some of South Africa`s most beautiful and unspoiled beaches.
• Home to the perfect waves and we have a variety of surf spots to cater for all waveriders.
• Surf spots around Jeffreys Bay.
• Angling: From the Gamtoos River Mouth to Kabeljous and rock fishing from Kabeljous to Paradise Beach, year round.
• Scuba diving: Reefs, 13 - 23 m deep and with 5 - 15m visibility.
• Shell Museum: Over 600 shells from all over the world.
• Some top golf courses in the area.
• Kayak trips can be arranged.
• Exciting sandboarding day trips can be arranged in Ashton Bay.
• No holidaymaker leaves Jeffreys Bay without visiting the Billabong Factory Shop and many others!
• During September the town draws crowds from all over the country to take part in the Shell Festival.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)