Welcome to Glenfinnan Guest House on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Langebaan, Cape West Coast.
Glenfinnan is ideally situated for visits to the national park and surrounding West Coast attractions, including the outstanding seasonal wild flowers.
Glenfinnan, the Guest House with a touch of luxury, overlooks the town and lagoon of Langebaan. This pristine blue lagoon, only an hour and a half from Cape Town, is in a proclaimed Nature Reserve, stretching 17 kilometres from North to South, with a shoreline steeped in history.
The lagoon and its beaches is a paradise for sun seekers, water sport, anglers, bird watchers and leisurely sunset cruises. Glenfinnan is in close proximity to shops and restaurants, an 18 hole golf course, tennis and bowls. We promise our guests a memorable experience.
In the evening, after a fun filled day of pleasure, why not quietly enjoy the spectacular sunset with a relaxing sundowner. Then perhaps, sample some of the exotic seafood from one of the excellent local restaurants. Remember, they are all close by.
Accommodation & Facilities
• 5 Luxurious en suite bedrooms with their own entrance, patio and garden
• Secure parking (electronic gate)
• Breathtaking views of the lagoon from breakfast room.
• Each room has a mini fridge with complimentary soft drinks and filtered water.
• Satellite TV and M Net.
• All bedrooms are equipped with coffee and tea making facilities & hairdriers
• Bathrooms fitted with heated towel rails, and thick and fluffy towelling robes and bath sheets
• Delicious full English or health breakfasts with homemade breads and delicacies.
• Within easy reach of restaurants, shops and beach
• French and German spoken
• Under personal management of Kay and Jim Law
Glenfinnan Guest House offers a very personal and generous hospitality to its guests. Your hosts, Kay and Jim Law, really do look forward to welcoming you soon.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)