About Foreva Wild
Foreva Wild is situated 30 minutes or roughly 50kms north of Pretoria (Gauteng) in the Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve. Here you are guaranteed the ultimate bushveld experience, whether you are here for only a day or two or even a longer stay on either business or pleasure.
Enjoy watching the sunrise while sipping your coffee with views over the waterhole and the sound of nature all around you. This certainly is the ideal place to relax and forget about the stress of everyday life.
Choose from one of our deluxe rooms or our cottage. Breakfast and a variety of teas and coffees, satellite TV and Wi-Fi are included. While here you can enjoy the braai area or take a dip in the sparkling swimming pool. We also offer catering for your special moments and can tailor make your package to ensure your time here is a totally unforgettable.
Superior Deluxe Twin Rooms (Sleeps 2):
These rooms have two ¾ beds that can be converted into a king size bed. There is an en-suite bathroom with double showers and / or a bath. The rooms have their own private patio with roll-up canvas to see nature at its best. The rooms are fully air conditioned.
Cottage (Sleeps 4 - 6):
The cottage is comprised of two interconnecting rooms. Each room has two ¾ beds that can be converted into a king size bed. Both rooms have an en-suite bathroom and are fully air conditioned.
There are a number of exciting activities on site or in the area including fishing, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, game drives, bird drives, boat safaris and many more.
On Site Activities:
• Relaxing at the sparkling pool with a book from the lounge
• Explore our wine cellar to find that unique and perfect match with your meal
• Small private gym
• Waterhole watching with some refreshing drinks from the bar
• Exclusive bush picnics - walk a few meters to one of our exclusive yet comfortable picnic locations where you can enjoy some intimate or family alone time surrounded by the bush and the African sky
• Bird watching from the property, your patio or the boma area
• Boma fires on dedicated evenings
Off Site Activities:
• Bass fishing
• Sport shooting
• Restaurants in the area - indulge in a five star feast at an a la carte restaurant whilst enjoying spectacular views over the dam and the plains of the Dinokeng Game Reserve or enjoy a stopover at a tranquil bistro for lunch
• Scenic fixed wing flights - the fixed wing flights offer a spectacular viewing platform to see the local wonders. This landscape is one of Gauteng’s best kept secrets and has to be seen to be believed
• Game and bird drives - Dinokeng’ 18 500ha reserve boasts Big Five status with elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo and leopard ticking all the right boxes. This free roaming grassland reserve is also home to other endemic wildlife: zebra, hyena, giraffe and eland, along with more than 300 bird species. Its wetland, grassland and bushveld habitats attract a wide range of different birds to a relatively confined area
• Self drive - The DGR Wilderness Way self drive is the first of a number of public self-drive routes in the reserve for sedan, high clearance and 4 x 4 vehicles