About Fairy Knowe Backpackers
Fairy Knowe Backpackers offers a variety of accommodation options in the Wilderness, a popular holiday destination that is ideally located for you to explore the Garden Route. The Lodge is surrounded by forest, is a haven to local bird life and a great place to meet and mingle with fellow travelers.
Choose from double en-suite rooms, twin rooms, family en-suite rooms, family rooms sharing a bathroom, beds in the dorm rooms or our camp sites, with separate ablutions.
Linen is provided in all the rooms. All rooms make use of self catering facilities in a modern full communal kitchen. Guests can also choose to order a traditional South African meal of the day.
• Travel Information Centre and adventure tour bookings
• Broadband internet
• Valuables safe in all rooms
• Full bar and pool table
• Telephone and fax facility
• Communal lounge, library and fireplace
• Communal big screen cinema television, satellite television and DVD player
• Housekeeping and laundry facilities
• Communal braai or BBQ facilities
• Outside fire pit
Nearby Activities and Attractions
• Map-of-Africa view point
• Abseiling Kaaimans Gorge
• Brownhooded Kingfisher Trail
• Malachite Bird Hide